“A wonderful night out”

99 Restaurants
Ranked #10 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Welcome to your Littleton Ninety Nine Restaurant where we have "A Passion To Serve." Come dine with us and check out our 9 Real Size Entrees for just $9.99 or come enjoy our Thursday Night Trivia at the bar.
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Great place to eat with kids or without a lot of variety there mai tia,margarite or mudslides are very tasty always something to choose from as far as food depending on what your craving.A nice place for a late night snack and a drink as well.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

My wife and I stopped here on a driving holiday in August 2017. It was the first time we had eaten at a 99 Restaurant (we are from the UK). We were impressed with the menu and the various specials including the $9.99 selections. I enjoyed a small dark beer, which was very nice, but it was a shame I was driving as they had a great selection of craft beers and cocktails available.
For food I had baked schrod, which I gather is a type of cod, and that was very nice, served with rice and broccoli. Staff were very friendly and we enjoyed our stop very much.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

What a nice surprise- good service and just what we needed comfort food and all across the road from the Hampton Inn where we were staying!
Didn't realize that 99 was so popular with the locals -now we see why.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

My wife and I decided that we should go out to eat a few nights ago and we selected the 99 Restaurant in Littleton. Server was friendly and service was quick. Drinks were served promptly and we were both quite pleased with the food quantity and quality.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Whenever I travel and I don't feel like tempting fate with a new or hot spot I go to my "GO TO" restaurant 99. I have been to this spot before a couple of times with no complaint. However, this week I went in for dinner (10/23). One of m y usual meals in the country fried chicken. I have had that same meal at 99's in NH, VT, MA etc. and always consistently good. No such luck this time. The chicken was awful No taste or spices at all! Additionally, the mash potatoes and gravy was equally as bad - so extremely bland. Potatoes tasted like made from a box. Gravy was very thing and added no taste. I hate writing bad things especially about a restaurant that I like. The good news is the appetizers (Tater Tots) were exceptionally good. Also the desert a chocolate raspberry cake was great. Also good to see tem supporting Boys and Girls Clubs of America. I hope it was a one time deal!

99GuestRelations, Guest Relations Specialist at 99 Restaurants, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

This is the 99 Guest Relations Department. We're so sorry to hear about your disappointing experience at this location. Would you mind privately messaging us with your contact information so one of our team members can personally follow up with you? We'd appreciate the opportunity to make this right, as well as get some more details about your visit so that we can utilize your feedback to improve our restaurants. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience & we look forward to hearing from you.