“Love this pizza!!”

Gold House Pizza and Greek Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 January 2018

I used to live around here, and ever since I moved I always compare any local pizza places to here. I always try to get a pizza, even if it's to go. They also make great subs.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

We were on our way home from a road trip and we were looking for a quick stop bite to eat. It's nothing to look at in the inside but the pizza was house is pizza style perfection. Perfectly cooked and perfect amount of toppings. Good prices as well.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We always get a pizza here when we are in town. Fast, fresh, and delicious :) there are never any leftovers!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Every time we visit Littleton, we get a pizza from here! The sauce is perfect and the toppings varied! A must for pizza lovers!

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I bring my international students here every year, when we visit Social Security in town. We buy them an 'American lunch'! Food is good, service outstanding. A tradition which will continue. The owner always welcomes us! A stop to enjoy while in Littleton.