“Very Good Food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I see some very negative reviews for this restaurant. We have been going here for many years when we vacation in NH. Never been disappointed in the food. We had a late lunch here combination plates. Chicken with cashews, and chicken and broccoli. Both with roast pork fried rice and appetizer. Food was excellent. Service was quick and restaurant was clean. And yes the fish now have clean water and tank. Yes, they do charge $1 extra for Chinese noodles which in NJ are usually free with meal. Hot tea included with meal.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 16 July 2018

Food was tasteless and on the expensive side. The poor fish in the tank on the counter, having to live in such a dirty tank. You couldn't even see what type of fish they were. Service was slow and waitress was inattentive.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 7 July 2018

I live not to far from this place. this is the place to eat for Chinese food always great tasting weather you order out or eat in.Ive been going here for 6 plus years had minor issue with what I ordered but they two times it happened they made up for it more then they should of when I say this is I asked for no veggies and it had veggies but they apologized and like I said made up for were I was completely happyEveryone makes mistakes.This will be my place to eat.There hard liquor drinks are very strong not to my liking but im not much of a drinker anyways.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 18 December 2017

Have been eating here for years. Never had a bad meal. Their daily specials offer a lot of great food for about the same as you would pay for a burger across the street. Would recommend this place to everyone.

Date of visit: December 2017
1  Thank gillesandlinda
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Check out theLiveLeaks deep clean kitchen video, the cleaning operatives video and narrator says it all.

Date of visit: September 2017