“Check out LiveLeaks deep clean video”

Asian Garden Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Check out theLiveLeaks deep clean kitchen video, the cleaning operatives video and narrator says it all.

4  Thank stephen m

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Recently had luncheon special. Great value for money, quiet place, friendly service.
Loved Egg Drop Soup (very nice flavor, some vegetables in it and generous serving cup), General Gau chicken was freshly made (crispy coating and sauce was spicy sweet not pasty). Will definitely go again.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

The Chinese Food at the Asian Garden is the best I have tasted in Coos, Carroll, and Grafton Counties. The flavors bring back memories to the Cantonese Restaurants I had eaten at as a kid on trips down to Chinatown in New York City. It has been a long time since the video...time to move on. If you will not eat here...that is your loss. The food is consistently fresh and delicious, the portions are huge, and the prices are lower than most.

1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 26 January 2017

The service was prompt and the food was served hot. I had sweet and sour chicken with pork fried rice and an order of crab ragoon. The meal was okay..average. The portion was very good. I had enough left over to take home for another meal.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Okay, so just putting this out there. For anyone that still eats at Asian Garden. I will never go there again. Jasmine and I went there for dinner this evening and had ordered my mom a tofu dish to go. I stood up and saw a man in the kitchen smoking a cigarette! That is quite appalling. I told my waitress she may want to make sure that employees don't do that where customers can see it, and she goes I don't smoke. I said yeah but the guy in the kitchen is. So I told her I was not paying for my moms dish and she stared at us like we had four heads. Then she took it off and the MANAGER brought us back the bill and IGNORED us when we said something. We brought home the leftovers to throw them in trash. And I will be calling the health department. After the dirty kitchen video, that was the absolute last straw.

2  Thank Jalen L