“Terrible service ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Okay, so just putting this out there. For anyone that still eats at Asian Garden. I will never go there again. Jasmine and I went there for dinner this evening and had ordered my mom a tofu dish to go. I stood up and saw a man in the kitchen smoking a cigarette! That is quite appalling. I told my waitress she may want to make sure that employees don't do that where customers can see it, and she goes I don't smoke. I said yeah but the guy in the kitchen is. So I told her I was not paying for my moms dish and she stared at us like we had four heads. Then she took it off and the MANAGER brought us back the bill and IGNORED us when we said something. We brought home the leftovers to throw them in trash. And I will be calling the health department. After the dirty kitchen video, that was the absolute last straw.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

The food was excellent and the service was good. Prices were average and restaurant was clean and was a good size. It looked deceiving from outside but it was a very good meal.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

Finally a great oriental restaurant! We have been looking for over a year for good Chinese food and tonight we were taken to one. Their egg rolls were nice and crispy and filling great. The dumplings were awesome as well as the wings. We shared pork lo mien, pork fried rice, and Happy Family, which were all excellent along with shrimp with lobster sauce which was good. Their sauces for everything was wonderful. The service was very good. Adult beverages are also available. Will definitely look forward to coming back there again someday.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

This has excellent Chinese food and really good prices. Family-run with excellent staff. Big portions for both lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I'm from the border of scotland and England and seen a video of this place in youtube. I suggest people watch it. It's disgusting. A health hazard do not eat here!