Okay, so just putting this out there. For anyone that still eats at Asian Garden. I will never go there again. Jasmine and I went there for dinner this evening and had ordered my mom a tofu dish to go. I stood up and saw a man in the kitchen smoking a cigarette! That is quite appalling. I told my waitress she may want to make sure that employees don't do that where customers can see it, and she goes I don't smoke. I said yeah but the guy in the kitchen is. So I told her I was not paying for my moms dish and she stared at us like we had four heads. Then she took it off and the MANAGER brought us back the bill and IGNORED us when we said something. We brought home the leftovers to throw them in trash. And I will be calling the health department. After the dirty kitchen video, that was the absolute last straw.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.