“Horror”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

I'm from the border of scotland and England and seen a video of this place in youtube. I suggest people watch it. It's disgusting. A health hazard do not eat here!

Reviewed 13 January 2016

When I recently swung by, I was babysitting and the family left money for us to go out to eat! Our waitress took our drink orders then went and stood by the kitchen door and started to clip her nails. I have NEVER seen anything like this before. Never.. I was in shock, the kids I was with started laughing. She was casually clipping her nails and letting them fall to the ground. I didn't dare to touch my food when in came. She was very unfriendly too. I do love people! When it comes to customer service, it's huge to me! Meeting people is the highlight of my current job. And I was so disappointed when I saw this. I'm a local too. I wouldn't recommend it. Much better spots in the area.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Good Chinese food. It's very busy at dinner time so use call ahead sitting. I do find their menu on combination dinners limited. I like a variety of Chinese food so I wish they would add more combinations. The food is good, I have had better and a bit pricey for the portions.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

So, knowing how hard it can be, as well as unfair... I went back to Asian Garden this past week. And enjoyed it like the same if not better. Got my usual, and all was tasty-n-fresh. The place was quiet for a Friday eve unfortunately, while the service was most appreciative and cordial. Second chance was all good. Still my local fav as such.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

Excellent Chinese take-out (or eat-in) to eat at our hotel after a long day out and about in the fresh air. A real treat to find when traveling.