“Thai Food on a Cold Night”
Review of Chang Thai Cafe

Chang Thai Cafe
Ranked #4 of 42 Restaurants in Littleton
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 9 January 2017

Wasn't our first choice in Littleton (the wait as Schilling was a little too long for the kids), but a fine meal in a nice restaurant. Food was fresh and flavorful. Good Thai food for being so far up in the mountains. Pad Thai wasn't the best I have ever had, but it was good. Kids menu was creative--was nice to see my daughter eating something other than chicken fingers and fries. She had Chicken Satay over Thai fried rice and vegetables -- at least a little different. Had some local beer options, although not very expansive. I stuck with a Singha.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Chang Thai's meals were excellent. All the ingredients were fresh and cooked to order.
My wife has celiac and they had many gluten free dishes available. I loved the red curry.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

Was checking for near by Asian food during our vacation to Bethlehem. Found this restaurant with good review n decided to go there. We are happy with their food and service. Fried ice cream was great.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Been here a handful of times and simply love it!! The sushi is excellent as is the Thai food. I will continue to go back for more!!!

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Littleton is my favourite town ever to visit... and sushi is my favourite food ever... so I would love to love the only resto offering sushi in this small town... but it just keeps disappointing every time.
On the plus side - presentation, of both the sushi and dining room decor, is beautiful. Service was polite though without a smile.
For a jaw-dropping US$27, my *two* maki rolls to go - the Rainbow & the Fantasy - featured dry rice, zero taste and a way too salty soy sauce... and took quite some time to prepare.
I admit it: I have not tried the Thai food side of things at this restaurant and it must be good as everyone in town raves about it. The couple in the cabin next door to us tried it last night and loved it. Bottom line... For Thai food, nice presentation, great atmosphere & music - go. Just skip the sushi.

1  Thank 999amelieb