Mt. Coolidge Motel
USD 112*
USD 141*
USD 133*
Hotels.com
The Lodge at Lincoln Station Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
USD 142*
USD 134*
Hotels.com
USD 76*
USD 120*
USD 115*
TripAdvisor
The Village Of Loon Mountain(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
USD 136*
USD 129*
Travelocity
Parkers Motel(Lincoln)
USD 75*
White Mountain Motel and Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
USD 80*
Indian Head Resort(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
USD 108*
USD 105*
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe riverkevin vickiwhite mountainsfriendly ownersnew hampshiregreat place to stayfranconia notchadirondack chairsice machinegreat hostsfalling asleepwould definitely stay here againbabbling brookdown to earthspent two nightsfire pitthe location is perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 October 2011

We have always stayed in N. Conway and decided to try this place after reading Tripadvisor reviews. The pool was already closed but our boys enjoyed playing basketball and throwing the football left out for kids by the owners. The cottage was immaculate. Loved having the screened in porch as the night we stayed was unusually warm for the end of September. The bathroom was very large and clean. Not even thinking about it I walked around in my white socks...most other places my socks would have been disgusting...not here...they were still bright white.
The owners were very nice and personable...we didn't have any problems but I'm sure if we did they would have been right there fixing it. I wish we had stayed more than one night but we are looking forward to going back next summer!

• Stayed: September 2011
1  Thank MAJCWHITE
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Four of us were on a 2 week road trip around New England and booked 2 rooms at Mt. Coolidge based on the reviews we saw on tripadvisor. Just another example of why I check here before making reservations. Mt. Coolidge is the perfect place to stay - large clean rooms, beautiful setting on the bank of the river and two owners, Vicky and Kevin, who make you feel completely at home and like you're an old friend who's come to visit. If we have the opportunity to return to New Hampshire, this is where we will stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank jerryandsusan32
Reviewed 5 October 2011

Old motel and cabins bring back memories of 1960's. Great location, friendly, reasonble price, clean. Only complaint was no coffee in room and office was not open as early as we get up, and I would not expect them to.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank huckcummings
Reviewed 4 October 2011

Great place to stay if you are visiting White Mountains. Hosts are very friendly, rooms are clean and spacious and the prices are great!

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I chose the Mt. Coolidge Motel based upon the information that I saw here at TripAdvisor, and I definitely agree with the great reviews. Owners Kevin & Vicki Riley were wonderful. I asked for their advice on the best places to eat, grocery shop, and gas up the car during my six-day stay. After a long day of hiking, I enjoyed lounging in a chair on the beautiful, shady front lawn and reading their collection of menus from the local restaurants. The riverside location is lovely. Facing the stream, both my main room's rear window and the bathroom window let in natural light, fresh air, and the sound of the river. There were several lamps so that the room was cheerful at night instead of being dimly lit like many motel rooms. Due to my allergies, my primary concern when selecting a place to stay is that it should be truly smoke-free. I had no problems since the room was clean and fresh. The location of the motel near the Franconia Notch State Park is very convenient for reaching trailheads, and the refrigerator in the room made it easy to pack lunches for hiking. The room rates are also very reasonable for the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo