All reviews screened in porch back porch the river pet friendly place white mountains allow pets get away cozy cabin we loved our stay franconia notch short drive fire pit full kitchen long weekend new hampshire living room fireplace
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Location is perfect, cabin is rustic but with modern amenities, love the fireplace and sound of the river in the back. Closed screen porch in the back is cozy. Price was affordable and would stay here again.

Room Tip: All the cabins have the sound of the river. Very romantic.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Recently, we adopted a dog. We are avid hikers and have vacationed in the Whites for years. So finding a place where we could bring him was needed. Pemi Cabins fit our bill and we were quite happy with our decision. Our dog enjoyed resting in front of the fireplace in our cabin after our hike. My wife and I enjoyed the screened in back porch and the sounds of the river. Staff was quite friendly and helpful. We will be certainly returning in the future.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 October 2018

What's not to love? I've been coming here for years. There's nothing better than the river at your feet, a fireplace to warm you and great customer service. The new fire pit area is cozy and they cabins are always clean and have everything you need. The location is perfect, so close to everything.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2018

If you are looking for a first class hotel this is not for you. It's a cabin. Furnishings are a little worn but clean. Hearing the river sounds all night was great. Location was good. Great hiking in the area. We found the people working there to be very easy to deal with and answered all questions about area. I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2018

Pemi Cabins is smack dab in the middle of the White Mountains and the views cannot be topped. Franconia National Park and the Flume Gorge are literally right down the street. Also nearby is a very quaint little town, with shopping, restaurants and a supermarket. I found it hard to complain when I was eating my pizza and looking out at a mountain...literally across the street!

The cabins are small, bathroom is small and, other than an update of the couch, it could not have been better. Beds are amazingly comfy and the screened in porch directly over the river is outstanding. The river is loud and it's mother nature at her best.

I'm very happy I found Pemi Cabins and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to spend some time with nature.

Very friendly staff and just an awesome stay. I will be back visiting soon!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family