All reviews screened in porch back porch the river pet friendly place white mountains allow pets get away cozy cabin we loved our stay franconia notch short drive fire pit full kitchen long weekend new hampshire living room fireplace
Reviewed 6 April 2016

The Pemi Cabins were a gem in a perfect location. The stream was right out back making for it hard to get out of bed with the relaxing noises. All of the other guests were respectful and family oriented. Our cabin was adorable and the fireplace and back porch were key. The front desk helped find us amazing activities to do and were wonderful people to talk to. I am forgetting her name (sorry!) but the sister of the owner was a lovely person and I wish we got to spend more time just having conversations with her alone! I would recommend this place to anyone!
-love the vent couple ;)

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2016

My boyfriend and I wanted to do a small weekend getaway somewhere in Lincoln that was affordable and dog friendly. Pemi's cabin welcomed our furry family member and the prices were great! We selected a cabin with a full kitchen, which was great to have for making our meals. The cabins are also right on the river, so the sound and sights couldn't be any prettier! Also, the cabin we stayed in was very clean! All the staff in the main office were friendly, kind and generous. I will certainly be returning in the near future!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

This is our 2nd time staying at the Pemi Cabins. I just love it here and will come back every year. We stayed in cabin #3 and previously cabin #8. Both had the kitchen which we love. The food store is a quick ride away and you can eat in rather than go out and spend money. The rooms are cozy, clean and just adorable. You are near so many wonderful things to see. Take a ride down the Kanc highway...take hike...go swimming if in summer...take pics...shop...eat. Whatever you want!

Our second trip was our honeymoon and just so relaxing. The Pemi river out back is so awesome and the water sound is music to my ears. We will be going back in the summer to do more hikes since some of the attractions are closed for off season.

Another great thing to do...take a ride to Wolfeboro. Gorgeous views and a great rail trail at Cotton Valley. You simply can't get bored whatever you like to do. Get outside..take a walk and enjoy!

Thank you Pemi for a great visit yet again!!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

My husband & I stayed here with our best friends in Feb 2016 on our Ice Castle trip. We loved it! Way more intimate than a hotel. Great heat in cabin 1, nice fireplace & its pet friendly. Gotta love how close you are to the river. What a way to fall asleep at night. :) We will definitely be staying here in the future!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

My fiance and myself had rented number 3 cabin it was out of this world nothing like waking up to a running River so peaceful so calm my fiance is a workaholic and believe it or not he didn't even wanna leave .
We will be back the middle of October to the first week in November that's how the nice this place is.. the owners Kim and Rick fantastic hostess

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple