The Kancamagus Lodge
USD 142*
USD 228*
USD 148*
USD 271*
The Village Of Loon Mountain(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
USD 156*
USD 148*
Profile Motel & Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
USD 124*
Mt. Coolidge Motel(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
USD 102*
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
USD 173*
USD 151*
Agoda.com
Mt Liberty Lodging(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
USD 117*
USD 103*
  • Pool
Riverbank Motel and Cabins(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
USD 142*
White Mountain Motel and Cottages(Lincoln)(Great Value!)
USD 84*
USD 80*
Travelocity
All reviewsfire pitsteam bathindoor poolsports pubattached restaurantwhite mountainscommon manloon mountainon site restaurantbasketball courtnew englandrooms were very cleantwo double bedsa great place to stayconvenient locationlincoln areamini fridge
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Only stopped by for one night, and based on the photos I knew it was - as it is as billed - a motor lodge ... fully equipped with an old fashioned regular KEY for your hotel room! The rooms are plain and basic, but they are clean and comfortable. The bathroom was smaller, but was clean and served its purpose.

What stands out about the property more than anything I think is the staff. They're friendly and seem to really enjoy speaking to their guests and helping them whenever possible. That's why you stay at places like this, and the front desk staff and the staff at the adjacent restaurant were just as friendly as could be.

The indoor pool is pretty big, and actually had a "deep end" ... I think 9 ft deep. I rarely see those kinds of pools anymore at hotels.

As a caveat, I am a *super* light sleeper, and the room was quite loud in the morning with the traffic right outside the window. I think I'm to blame for this and the traffic was not super super early, but if you are also a very light sleeper and want to get some decent sleep you might want to take the proximity to a busy road into consideration.

Bottom line ... the hotel met my expectations, and the staff exceeded them. I'd definitely recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay a few nights in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tweakes
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Easy to find on the main drag past most of the commercial areas. Room was satisfactory. Ate dinner the first night @ the sports pub and it was good. Appeared to be popular with the locals. Not a bad place to stay awhile. The next day, we drove all around the mountain routes and viewed the beautiful scenery, though the weather was not great. The next night, we walked across the street and ate at the Common Man which was excellent. Then, had a night cap at the sports bar. Very nice, easy weekend getaway.

Room Tip: Hint: 'balcony room' is code for where you can smoke. We don't smoke, but others did. Really didn't affect us, however.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank have1point
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Room was dated but clean and comfortable. Very nice indoor pool. Location has good amenities - pool, restaurant, bar, games room and is close to all attractions in Lincoln. It is an easy place to stay and access while traveling over Rt112 to view the mountains. Although the highway was closed due to storm damage the staff were very helpful in assisting with finding alternate routes to our next destination. Have stayed at this motel in the past and would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Richard G
Reviewed 13 September 2011

This place was very clean and the owners are very friendly. The rooms and especially bathrooms are a bit outdated - but everything works fine. The pool was great for the kids and the little playground was also a hit. The location is very good - close to many of the White Mtn attractions. The town of Lincoln is also very nice.

The resturaunt was good as well. I normally don't like eating at hotel resturaunts but it was very convenient, the price was right (kids eat free) and the food ended up being very good!

Room Tip: Based on other reviews we chose one of the deluxe rooms on the second level in the second building in the back
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Love2Explr
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I booked a room here for me, my husband and my dad. We wanted to get an early start to our hike on a Saturday morning so we booked a room last minute for a Friday night. It is in a very convienent location, on the Kancamangus Hwy and just off of 93. The woman at the front desk was friendy. It was a very basic room. The room was clean and the beds were fairly comfortable. There was a mini fridge which was very useful to keep our sandwiches cold for the next days hike. Only small issue was there was a faint smoke smell in a non-smoking room. We'd stay again if we were looking for an affordable place to crash.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family