“A fabulous experience.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lincoln
Country Bumpkins Campground and Cabins
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I decided to take my kids to New Hampshire for a week during the summer and during my research for the trip, I ran across the Country Bumpkins website. The cabins looked fantastic from the pictures and I was VERY pleased with the price so I booked it. I can't say enough about this place. The owners were wonderful from our very first encounter at check-in, the cabin was immaculate, the store at the office was stocked with pretty much anything that you could ever need during a camping trip including farm fresh eggs, bacon and orange juice. They offer free coffee in the morning which was very nice. My kids had the best time between feeding the ducks, using the swings and just playing near the river. We had crappy weather but we still very much enjoyed our stay. I also can't say enough about Ralph. He is one of the sweetest people I think I have ever met..he even taught me how to start our campfire (My husband wasn't with us and he always does that!) It is also located a reasonable distance from local attractions and good restaurants. Book with confidence. We will definitely visit Country Bumpkins again. I am looking forward to it!

Room Tip: We stayed in cabin #2 right by the river. It was very relaxing to leave the slider open and sleep wi...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank HeatherF75

Reviewed 24 September 2012

We've been going to Country Bumpkins 2 to 3 times per year for the past 6 years with our two boys. It's always a very relaxing trip and the campground is extremely well situated being right on the Pemi river and convenient to Lincoln, N. Woodstock, Franconia Notch and the Kancamagus. We stay in the cabins which are always very clean and well maintained. The playground and arcade are a big hit with the kids as well as the river access. Highly recommend for families or anyone looking for a relaxing place to stay in a wonderful area.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 September 2012

My husband and I started camping at Country Bumpkins back in the early 1990's. Have been regulars ever since. It isn't just a campground ,it's a place to be with family and friends. There is always fun and laughter and the best of everything. Everyone is so kind, courteous and helpful. You need something just ask Bill, Alice, Amy or Ralph and they are right there. Need a ride - no problem. Need supplies - they have them. Need a cup of coffee to get started - it's there. Best firewood around....and Ralph is right there to get it for you. I could go on and on about all the great people at Country Bumpkins but you should find that out for yourself. Give it a try. You will look forward to your next trip, I can assure you. Our son and grandchildren can also tell you how much they love it there. Cabins and trailers are immaculate, bath house is always clean and well maintained. Landscape is just awesome ,especially during the Fall. Cabins are adorably painted and decorated. Check out the new moose at the entrance gate. We call him Maple. Beautiful hand made WELCOME archway also greets you. Give them a try and we are sure you will go back. See you there. Happy Fall PS Hope you make it there for the hayrides and cider.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Our family has stayed at Country Bumpkins many times, often more than once a year. The owners and staff have always made us feel like we are part of their family. It is the down-home welcome that keeps us coming back. We have stayed in several of the cabins and also have our special sites when we bring the camper. We have never been disappointed with service or facilities. They are close to many of New Hampshire's most beautiful places.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2012

Location is 1/4 mile north on Rt 3 just by Clark Trading Post. Small, clean and friendly - does it get any better than that? Owner (Bill) is friendly and accomodating. Arrived late (no problem) and Bill even provided to/from transportation for me a two friends to the beer festival. I mean, really? Who does THAT anymore? Great guy, great place, great time. Can't wait to return next year!

Have also camped here with my wife and 2 kids previously and was just as happy. Just book it and go!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lincoln
2.3 km away
Franconia Notch Motel
#16 of 20 in Lincoln
1.3 km away
Profile Motel & Cottages

Been to Country Bumpkins Campground and Cabins? Share your experiences!