“Clean and Comfortable”

Days Inn Lebanon/Hanover
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed 1 June 2011

I've traveled to the surrounding area for years now. My husband and I in our mid thirties stayed there over Memorial Day weekend. The hotel probably hasn't been renovated for the past 15 years. However, the linens were clean, the bathroom was clean, and the breakfast fresh. The hotel even smelled clean and the internet service was better then most 5 star hotels. Yes, it's dated from the outside but for the price it met our needs which basically consisted of eating breakfast and heading out for the day and returning to the hotel after dinner. I would stay there again because it's a great location, close to Dartmouth, Quechee, and all the other fun places to visit.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank travelNewJersey

Reviewed 25 September 2010

We spent one night here and just loved the place. Everything was clean however the bathroom had been somewhat neglected or forgotten by the housekeeping staff. The room was clean and the beds were so comfortable. Shirley at the front desk was very sweet and it was a pleasure talking to her. The rates could be a bit lower but otherwise, the place rates very high.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2010

We stopped here for one night and the best way to describe the place is shabby. The rooms were old and the furnishings were the same. The bathrooms need some serious updating. Not a place that makes one feel at home.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Choosyme
Reviewed 30 April 2010

My usual place was booked so I stayed here as it was close to where I was going. Next time I will go further to get a good night's sleep. The walls here are paper thin. The room next door had a couple and their son who was looking at Dartmouth as a possible college to go to in two years. I know that as they were having a normal conversation. Breakfast was listed as one of their best features. Fruit was old apples, not enough bagels to go around, the coffee urns were empty. Nothing special. At 7:30 the housekeeping staff asked us what time we would be leaving. Not a warm, friendly feeling. Next time I will look further away from my destination for a better hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank nhadulted
Reviewed 16 February 2010

I came to check out Dartmouth with my teenage son. The place looked nice online, but I soon discovered that these pictures were heavily photoshopped. The room contained basic amenities, including a nice work space, but the beds were as hard as a rock and the shower head left a rash on my back. The woman working at the front desk, in my opinion, disgraced the good name of the Day's Inn franchise. Not only did she have to be woken up from her nap, she didn't even know that Dartmouth existed!!! Though the place was only ten minutes from the school, I would advise anyone whose visiting Dartmouth to stay on campus.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
6.5 km away
2.8 km away
Residence Inn by Marriott Hanover Lebanon
2.4 km away
Courtyard Hanover Lebanon

Been to Days Inn Lebanon/Hanover? Share your experiences!