Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 75
Hotels.comUSD 75
eDreamsUSD 75
PricelineUSD 75
Agoda.comUSD 75
FindHotelUSD 75
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2019

This is an inexpensive motel and although it is clean it could use some refreshing (especially the bedding). It is one story so you can park right outside your door. Be sure and watch the sunset over the river.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 4 May 2019

This was an enjoyable find. It is secluded and quiet, and the setting was great. My room looked out on the Connecticut River which was a bonus. One of the draw back is that the location makes it very difficult to walk into town. Also the desk is not manned at all times. On this stay there were just a few other guest. My room was clean and comfortable and included in the room was a microwave and fridge and the WiFi was trouble free. The staff was not particularly friendly but still helpful. Finding it from I 91 northbound was a tricky, from southbound I 91 it was considerable easier. A nice breakfast was offered from 8 to 10 AM. If the occasion arose again I would stay here.

Room tip: The back building provides rooms with a view of the Connecticut River
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 December 2018 via mobile

We are baffled by the recent negative reviews. The manager and his daughter were extremely friendly. I am very sensitive to smoke and often have a problem with non-smoking rooms even in more expensive hotels. However there was no smoke smell in the lobby (a good sign) and when I asked to check the room before checking in, she was very understanding and accommodating. The room had no smoke smell whatsoever and was clean overall. The view of the river out back was beautiful and the front view was pretty too. The room was well furnished with fridge and microwave and plenty of counter space. The location is great, easy two mile drive to downtown Hanover. The continental breakfast was good and all that one would expect for the price range (cereal, bagels, waffles). We look forward to staying here again next time we visit Hanover.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

Friends we were traveling with chose this place because of the price, everything else in the area costing considerably more. Sometimes it is better to bite the bullet and spend the money. The sheets were clean, but beyond that, this place is a dump. Peeling wallpaper that was dirty and stained, grime on light switch covers and woodwork, spider webs, dingy and threadbare towels in the bathroom and a mattress that should have been trashed a long time ago. We could tolerate the mismatched and worn out furniture, but this place was just plain dirty. Even if you’re looking for a place just to sleep....keep looking and spend a little more. It will be worth it.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dontlikedirt
Reviewed 23 October 2018

I had booked a room for 2 nights from 2nd October and paid one nights deposit. I had a confirmation number and receipt from the agent (Hotel Bookings.com). The man at the hotel (the owner , I understand) refused to give me a room - even though he had some - unless I paid a 'supplement'. It was after dark and I was turned away without a room or a refund or anywhere to stay. Appalling and dishonest behaviour. You are taking a risk booking this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018