“CONSISTENT QUALITY SOFFT SERVE ICE CREAM”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #5 of 6 Dessert in Laconia
Reviewed 7 May 2018

En route home from shopping at the Tanger Outlets in Tilton, I stopped at Dairy Queen for a late afternoon snack. I got a small vanilla cone. With tax, it was $2.29.

It was a pleasant-enough day to eat at an outside table. This Dairy Queen has no inside dining area.

Over the years, the quality of the ice cream served here has been consistent.

I rate this Dairy Queen at 4.25. I recommend stopping by for ice cream.

If you found this review helpful, please click THANK below.

Reviewed 11 April 2018

All the DQ ice creams are good especially the blizards. It is a bit pricey and the parking/drive-in can be a bit tight.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Love, love this DQ...we go here weekly and love it. Has a drive thru as well, which is super convenient. Hubby goes for lunch when I'm not around

1  Thank kmssweetpea
MMerrillfamily, Owner at Dairy Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Thanks for your kind words...

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We were enjoying a relaxing ride back home and decided to stay on Route 3. We stopped at this Dairy Queen to get a treat for us and our dogs. It was well worth the stop. Staff was nice and the place was clean.

MMerrillfamily, Owner at Dairy Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

The DQ crew appreciate your kind words. Thanks

Reviewed 7 January 2017

How can you not love the DQ. Wish it was open all year. Cant have enough dilly bars in my freezer. I buy them by the dozens!!

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!