“Best Pastrami Sandwich around ”

Jon's Roast Beef & Deli
Ranked #1 of 89 Restaurants in Laconia
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We live about 1 1/2 hours away but whenever we are in the area we make sure to stop at Jon's. Quality, delicious sandwiches. I am not a roast beef lover, but everyone raves about it, I stick to the pastrami which is the best I've had. Owner is great and his staff is always pleasant and prompt. Highly recommended!!

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our way back from my boyfriends parent's house and couldn't have made a better decision. I had the house special and it was one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. So tasty, I would 100% recommend stopping here for a quick bite!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 3 February 2017

Went for lunch there 2 days for 6 guys. I usually get their pilgrim wrap, excellent but got it on a sub roll. Don,t understand but it taste entirely different on a sub roll. The roll was to big and maybe a little stale, guys complained both days about the roll. Other than that the people are friendly and the place is clean. Will go back though.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Its a quick process to run in for a sandwich to take home or call before. You can eat it there also and the`ll be enought for two. I share with my dogs ahhh so waste full for such A grand mid day meal of high quality.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 29 December 2016

great take out or eat in small the gravy is amazing and the bread you can't beat it we have only stopped in for take out

Date of visit: October 2016