All reviews room was clean night manager donuts yogurt continental breakfast restaurants and shopping stay there again in town fridge and microwave new hampshire jim target linens maine channels highway
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Jim is an awesome manager and great person. The other staff was great also. We enjoyed our 6 week stay at Days Inn.
The breakfast was great in the mornings.
The rooms were clean and they were there everyday to clean them.
It was overall a great atmosphere.
Thank you. Malynda Bennett

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
KeeneNHDaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Keene NH, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Dear winniepooh36,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your kind remarks. I am glad your extended stay with us was an enjoyable one. We have many long term guests and they become part of our family. I am glad you enjoyed our Day Break Breakfast each morning with many healthy choices to start your day. I will share your comments with the staff as they are always glad to know that the guests enjoyed their stay. The staff and I look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Keene, NH area. All the best.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I stayed at the Days Inn Keene for one week and found it to be exceptional in all areas. The staff worked diligently to provide a clean and comfortable stay. They were very welcoming and made me feel good to be staying there. Nic was particularly kind and helpful during my visit. I found the breakfasts quite good and very filling! I did not have to eat again until supper.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear jazzpianoman88,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and the staff made you feel welcome and comfortable being away from home. I am also glad to hear our Day Break Breakfast of hot and cold foods with many healthy choices was filling to last for the day until supper. I will share your remarks with the staff as they are always glad to hear that the guests enjoyed their stay. The staff and I look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to the Keene, NH area. All the best.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

Stayed here on our way home from Maine. Hotel was very clean and maintained both inside and out. Breakfast had a very good selection. Room clean and beds comfortable.
Will definitely stay here again next year .

Room tip: Located right on main road from NH to Vt.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
KeeneNHDaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Keene NH, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Saramom64,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The staff and I am glad you were happy with your stay and that you saw we work hard to keep a well maintained property. I am glad you enjoyed our Day Break Breakfast with many healthy choices to start your day. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you to the Keene, NH area. All the best.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

clean hotel, staff very friendly but the internet was useless and we could not even get on Facebook breakfast was typical of hotel but worker was kind to all and made sure everyone had everything they needed. great location by the highway only complaint is internet service

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KeeneNHDaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Keene NH, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Stacy G,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you were happy with the staff and the location of the hotel. Thank you for letting us know about the internet. I will have it checked out. It may have been from the recent weather conditions of heavy rains, as we have cable access. It is my hope that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations, should your travels bring you to the Keene, NH area. All the best.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

I have been staying with The Days Inn in Keene for over 20 years on an annual business trip. This year was an 18 night stay and once again the staff outdid themselves with service. The breakfast is at the high end for any Days Inn I've stayed at. My room which they reserve for me every year is always clean and well maintained. Some of the reviews I read for this property make me wonder if we stayed in the same hotel. There are other more pricey options in Keene but for my money I'll be staying here again next year.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
KeeneNHDaysInn, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Keene NH, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear 260jeffreyq,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The staff and I am glad that we continue to provide outstanding service each year for your multiple night stays. We are glad that you enjoy our Day Break Breakfast with many healthy choices to start your day. The hotel is the economy brand here in Keene NH and offers many amenities that are all included in the price. We look forward to seeing you again next year. All the best.