Open today: 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Review Highlights
So much fun!

Our group of 4 travelled to New Hampshire from Texas and Florida to enjoy fall colors, weather and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Krista G
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 mile cart tour.

My husband and I signed up for the 5 mile rolling cart tour and we had a blast. We were allowed to... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Christine C
via mobile

All reviews dog lovers an amazing experience bucket list answered all our questions mile tour unique adventure learning how great dog wealth of knowledge new hampshire this past weekend dogs wes musher harness treats beau
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We were greeted by Bri and Wes right away and promptly took the tour of the kennel to meet all the dogs. They gave us some of the history on the different dogs and some liked attention and others did not. Wes then took Geoff and Lillie on the dogsled while Liam and I followed Bri to the meeting place, then we switched and Liam & I went back on the dogsled and Geoff and Lillie drove back to the kennel. Then we got some more time with the dogs. Both Wes and Bri were great! Very friendly and informative. We were happy to see how much they love the dogs! Great experience! I highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Visiting the Muddy Paw Sled Dog Kennel was the coolest thing I've ever done. My husband and I did the Howl at the Moon tour on 3/8/18. Because it was late in the season, it didn't get dark during the tour but that didn't matter at all. We followed the email instructions on what to bring and how to dress and we were well prepared for the adventure. We arrived and were immediately greeted by our musher, Andrew, who showed us around the outdoor kennel and explained the process of preparing the dogs for the sled tour. We were allowed to greet every one of the 80+ dogs and help prepare the lucky ones that would be pulling our sled. When the dogs were ready, Andrew helped us sit in the sled and wrapped us up in a warm blanket. We were encouraged to take pictures and videos during the 5 mile tour. Andrew was awesome! He is very knowledgeable and friendly and answered all the questions we had. I could tell he loves his job! When the tour ended, Andrew took care of getting the sled dogs back to their kennels while we gave out treats and said good bye to all the dogs. It was a super cool experience and I am excited to go back next year!

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Wife and I had a fantastic time on the Fido’s Favorite winter adventure this weekend! Our musher, Wes, was friendly and introduced us to many of the 80 dogs at the kennel as we walked around petting them before our ride. We got to help hook up the dogs to the pulling lines before settling into the sled beneath the provided sleeping bag. It was a great time and a really unique winter activity that we would recommend to almost anybody.

A quick warning: It’s called Muddy Paws for a reason! Make sure you wear appropriate footwear that you don’t mind getting dirty.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

My daughter and I did this for her 12th birthday. We had a lot of fun learning the basics of mushing and getting to know all of the dogs. Our musher, Terry, was great and made the experience fun. My daughter particularly liked going fast down the hill and learning to lean to steer. The dogs are very friendly and well-cared for.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Did a sled ride and had a great time. Give some of our dogs a teat and fell in love with one. Went back today to visit him again.

The is a first class operation and the people are very friendly and accommodating.