“Dinner”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Jaffrey
Price range: USD 15 - USD 26
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We serve an eclectic mix of American and some European dishes and specials that strike our taste buds as well as comfort foods, homemade soups and a wide variety of fresh and creative salads. Our desserts include our renowned coconut almond cream pie as well as apple, pear & fig crisp and crème brulee. A full bar is available and we carry local Granite Roots beers as well. Catering for events large and small is also offered.
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

My husband, daughter, son-in-law, and myself had dinner there this evening. Food was very good. Excellent risotto. Our server Catherine was attentive and friendly. We will definitely go back.

Date of visit: August 2018
SunflowersRestaurant, Owner at Sunflowers Cafe & Catering, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you so much for the compliments and for taking the time to write a review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 16 August 2018

This is a great place for Dinner Brunch or lunch. Laid back and not pretentious. Definitely a place to visit with friends and to relax and have a good meal. Call ahead to find out what the seating is like.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018

Sunflowers café has a very cozy atmosphere and welcoming employees. I sat outside next to their beautiful flower boxes and enjoyed the town around me. The food was amazing and reasonably priced. I got the large pancake with chocolate chips and I loved that they only give you one. Most places give you three to make it worth all the money they charge, but it's way too much food. The cinnamon butter they put on top was to die for! I definitely recommend giving this place a go if you're in the area, you won't be disappointed!

Date of visit: July 2018
SunflowersRestaurant, Owner at Sunflowers Cafe & Catering, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed the whole experience. Pleasse come again.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

I have had both lunch and dinner here, several times, and I have never had a bad experience. Really good food served nicely, with plenty of it. Love the salads and sandwiches at lunch and good entrees at dinner. I brought 2 friends with me today for lunch, who had not been there before and both said they would definitely come back.

Reviewed 22 July 2018

We came to Jaffrey to walk the town and take a swim on Gilmore Pond. The Sunflower was one of three finalists on our list for a late lunch. I am so glad that we finally chose this outstanding restaurant. I had the scollop and salad special. The scollops were tasty, tender and juicy and they were presented nicely in a cream sauce. The salad and dressing were also fresh and delicious. My sister had a pastrami sandwich and she said it was one of the best she had tasted in a long while. We had no drinks and settled for two glasses of cold water to take the edge off our walking and swimming activities. Five stars.