“Delightful inn!”
Review of Inn at Jackson

Inn at Jackson
Ranked #4 of 11 Jackson B&B and Inns
Reviewed 28 August 2009

We booked the inn for our family and the groom's family for three nights during a wedding weekend. We had the rehearsal dinner out on the lovely grounds overlooking the village of Jackson. Everyone loved the rooms, the inn, and Adina the in-house innkeeper. Full delicious breakfasts were served on the porch and the inn is an easy walk to town. The rooms on all three floors were individually decorated and lovely. All our were welcomed and they felt like family. Highly recommend it.

Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Inn at Jackson

Reviewed 16 August 2009

We visited this property as a last minute visit to Storyland and overnight in Jackson. We traveled with our two sons, 10 and 12 and felt that the inn was very welcoming of them. We had originally booked a room with a pullout couch and bed but was upgraded to a room with two beds when it became available. They also gave us a cot which my son found very comfortable. The room was very clean and a good size though adding the cot did make things a little tight. There was cookies set out when we arrived and a nice DVD library to chose from for viewing. There were attractive common areas, with ample seating and a chess board that my sons took advantage of. There was also an area with two computers upstairs. The only thing I could say was there was a few cosmetic things in our room that could of been taken care of but nothing that detracted from our stay. Breakast the next morning was outstanding with four choices. Again the staff went above and beyond to make our sons chocolate chip pancakes and another side that they had seen on the previous day's menu and had hoped to have. Having breakfast choices is so welcome and not always offered at other bed and breakfasts. My only suggestion is that I would not of stayed here had my sons been younger as other guests seemed surprised to see children at the inn though the guidelines for welcoming children over eight I believe is stated in the inn's policies. For our family though it was a perfect visit and one I would look forward to revisiting.

• Stayed: August 2009
Reviewed 10 August 2009

We are frequent visitors of both inns owned by Don and Joyce. The Inn at Jackson offers a more elegant, victorian feel, while Whitney's Inn is a bit more rustic. The rooms at both are very tastefully appointed, with great care being taken with every detail. The Inn at Jackson is a great get-a-way for a quiet and relaxing time. Whitney's Inn is well suited for family vacations. The morning breakfast offered at both is an outstanding value that is included in the room rate. Dining at the Shovel Handle Pub is a unique experience. Both the setting and the food are superior, unlike anything you will experience at a chain restaurant. The staff at both facilities are friendly and professional, and welcome you as their guests, making their home yours. When you make a return visit to the Inn at Jackson, it does truly feel like home. Their motto holds true, "Arrive as our guests and leave as our friends."

Reviewed 15 July 2009

This is not our first time at the Inn. We love Joyce and Don and that is why we keep coming back. They make you so comfortable from the beginning. The breakfast is wonderful, the home made scons are to die for! I love every room I have been in ,the decor is so beautiful. I love the Inn at Jackson.
This time we were up for a wedding , which was held at the Whitney Inn, Don and Joyce's other Inn. It was spectacular, 200 people and it was so well done, so beautiful, all I heard was rave reviews from everyone at the wedding. Well done, Don, Sue, Seamus and all the others, this was a special wedding and you made it perfect. I love you guys!!!!!!!! Perfect place for a wedding

1  Thank msgirl59
Reviewed 14 July 2009

Don and Joyce Bilger, the owners of the Inn at Jackson have made inn keeping an art. Everyone associated with the Inn could not be friendlier or more helpful. The Inn at Jackson is a great place to get away from it all but still be near to North Country venues. The rooms are unbelievable, the breakfast is fabulous. Don't worry about lunch after you have had breakfast.

My wife and I have also been at the Bilger's other Inn, Whitney's Inn which is also in Jackson. This is decorated in the Adirondack style. Everything I have said about the Inn at Jackson goes for the Whitney's.