“Family Friendly and Clean”

Perry's Motel & Cottages
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Intervale
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We visited Storyland with our 2 toddlers and were looking for an economical hotel. I was hesitant at first due to the low price, but honestly, it worked out great! Our room was clean and comfortable. There is a nice pool on site and two playground areas, one for older children and one for toddlers. The lady who checked us in was very friendly and welcoming.

Overall if you are looking for something family friendly that is clean and at a good price, don't hesitate to book here. If you are picky on having modern decor and furnishings, this place may not be for you.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Molly D

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Highly Recommend Super Friendly Family!!! Open late hours for anyone last minute :) Cant beat the Rate right off Main Road Clean Nice Rooms!!!! AWESOME can't say enough Best Motel in Conway and I have stayed at many of them for Skiing will not stay anywhere except here wish I found it sooner!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Rented a two bedroom cottage for a week and loved it!!! Things like the BBQ grill pool and two play grounds where AWSOME. The owners where super nice and we just loved the family vibe of the place. Wifi was a little weak as others have said but it is still 100% usable. Book here you will love it!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Stayed recently with my daughters, son in laws and grandchildren. The rooms were clean The bedrooms roomy, but the living room was very tiny. Old cabins, but you could tell that there has been some updating. Biggest problem for me was the pool. The gate did not latch and it was directly between the 2 playgrounds. Such a violation. I bet their insurance company would not like that. I was there with 4 grandchildren 4 years and younger. Not safe at all. This place served it's purpose for one nights stay, but it is not a place that I would tell anybody to stay at.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2017

I stayed at Perry's Motel and Cottages and was surprised to see the updates made and could clearly see workers making improvements. New rugs and porches on cottages. I stayed in a motel room and found it clean and a good atmosphere. Staff were awesome. As I see the renovations in progress I know this is a place I would definitely want to stay again and know I will be visiting again soon.

Pros - friendly staff clean rooms pool and updates to facility
Cons if I had to give one I would say the mosquitoes but what place in New Hampshire doesn't have them.

Great place I would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Rooms in Motel are large clean quiet and comfortable