All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanvery nice hoteloff the highwayroom facingfree breakfastextra blanketseggs and sausagethe breakfast areaperfect place to stayother hotelsquiet hoursair conditionerstaff was extremely helpfulwhat makes this hotel specialdowntown manchestershort drive
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Arrived late Friday night and they were very hospitable and friendly. Room is clean (I'm presently staying here) and the help is very friendly. - Coming from NJ I like that. The breakfast is fine and my kids enjoyed it. Going to pool now. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We stayed here to attend an event at SNHU and the location was very convenient. We waited at the front desk for about 5 minutes before ringing the bell to get someone's attention - this was at 3:45pm, so check in hours. The girl at the desk had "training" on her name tag. She did not make eye contact and spoke very fast and very softly. It was difficult to understand her. I run a luxury resort and have managed hotels (including Marriott's) for over 20 years so I was sure of what she was telling me. The lobby needed a good sweep and mop. There were several carpets down (normal this time of year) but none of them matched - so not a major issue, but definitely makes an impression. There was a hockey group in house and they acted accordingly - loud, running in hallways, doors slamming, etc. They did quiet down not too long after the 10pm quiet hours began but they did keep my 10 year old up. The bed was way too soft for my liking but others may think they are wonderful. The room was clean and spacious but the hallways were in need of some attention. I booked through Expedia and when I called the desk to see if an upgrade (I was willing to pay) was available, they told me there was but I couldn't have it because I booked through Expedia - this was disappointing. Excellent customer service is our #1 goal at my resort and we upgrade, based on availability, all the time - especially if the guest is paying. They could still pay the commission on my rate and just charged me the extra fee.
All in all it was an ok stay and if I had to attend something in the area again I would consider it - I just think they need to tighten up a bit in all departments.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Kimberly H, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hooksett, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Receiving a warm welcome during check-in often times sets the tone for a great stay. Unfortunately, it was brought to my attention that we fell short of meeting your expectations when you arrived at Fairfield Inn & Suites Hooksett.

In order to better uphold our commitment to deliver exceptional service to every guest, from arrival to departure, I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team in order to improve our Check-in and front desk procedures. Also, your information has been communicated to the housekeeping department for additional training can be conducted.

Thank you for being a valued guest and we hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back to Hooksett.

Reviewed 10 December 2017

Seemingly new hotel in the area. Parking lot access fromthe main road is a little tricky, but this is very convenient to highways. Definitely prefer this to more heavily used hotels in Manchester. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Kudos to Erin at the front desk! Would visit again!

Room Tip: Picked a room far from the elevator
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

Very Clean. Extra Large rooms. There are Many amenities. Quiet. Convenient.

Swimming. Exercise room.

Lodging well done.

Great breakfast. There were Lots of options.
Rare orange marmalade available.

Bread was fresh. Eggs and omelettes were good as well.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

This location is very nice and a very good deal. The rooms are clean. Everyone that works here is very friendly and will go out of their way to be helpful. The breakfast buffet was excellent and all the food was fresh. My son’s hockey team stayed here and they took care of them flawlessly. I stay at Marriott properties over 70 nights per year and would rank this one highly

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends