“It is not bad”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Crab rangoons are very greasy. Triple delight was not bad. Avocado salad was not tasty, just lots of lettuce. Overall, it was not bad.

1  Thank A R

Reviewed 23 July 2016

When we inter the room the clerk sat us down with a paper menu and then we waited for a while for a waiter to come over. Asked if we were ready to order my daughter asked if there were any appetites available so he went and got another menu, so we ordered one, she had to ask fro the chips and dip which are normally on the table and he went and got them. When our appetite was brought they were over done and burnt. we ordered our dishes for lunch and they came they were OK. The staff here do not come over to see what you want or need, the food if not burnt is OK, but would not recommend this place. By the way there were not many people here for lunch either.

2  Thank Stubie196
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

This Chinese restaurant is becoming a traditional stopping point on the trek up to see my parents in NH and on our way home. It's just a short 5 minute drive from the 91 and located in the historic town of Hanover.

It's a very good Chinese restaurant and their Chinese Eggplant in Garlic Sauce, Broccoli in Garlic Sauce, and Vegetable Chow Hu Fun is excellent. General Tao's is decent but not the best I've had. We tried their sushi once too and it was really good.

Overall, I'd highly recommend this restaurant and town. Though next time we are going to give the Thai restaurant across the street a try.

2  Thank TheDarkAngelofLove
Reviewed 21 April 2016

The Orient has some of the best sushi ever! I love the Orange Roll, spicy salmon inside, topped with fresh salmon outside. For Chinese the Steamed Salmon with Spicy Black Bean Sauce is fantastic! There's so much food that my husband and I can share this meal.

Reviewed 4 December 2015

Food was quick and service was good. Don't know if they had anything to drink besides water, since the waiter never asked. Ordered the amazing chicken, it sadly wasnt amazing. It was tasty and surprisingly spicy but nothing to rave about.

2  Thank Nate M

Been to The Orient? Share your experiences!