“frogs from NH”

Wharfside
Ranked #21 of 113 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Wharfside has been a coastal breakfast favorite for years serving up made-to-order specialties such as Loaded Belgian Waffles and Hearty Egg Dishes. We're casual and family friendly...So come as you are
Londonderry, NH
“frogs from NH”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

The Hotel was great, very clean and comfortable. We had a small patio right from our room which was very enjoyable. We were on the South side of the hotel so we had the sun all day. We disliked not having a refridge but that was the only dislike we had.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank RachelG6973

“Good Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 October 2013 via mobile

Not many Restaurants are still open towards the end of the season and we were greatful that the Ashworth still was. Excellent food, big deal portions and friendly atmosphere. Nice decor as well. Highly recommended.

Enfield, Connecticut
“BREAKFAST Fit for a King & Queen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

I had breakfast here at aka Wharfside, twice during my stay!

The first time, I was with a Girlfriend! I ordered the 3 egg omlet, which came with Hash Browns and your choice of Toast or Muffin! There was so much there I ended up leaving 3/4 of my Omlet! There was way to much for me to eat!
The second day, the day I left to go home, I ordered the Smothered French Toast. OMG! TO DIE FOR!! The French Toast are a Cinnamon flavor, they are covered with FRESH Strawberries, Blueberries and Banana's then topped with Whipped Cream(I opted out of the Whipped Cream). It was sprinkled with Cinnamon Sugar!
This was perfect! Tasted Fabulous and required NO syrup at all! It was truly fabulous!
There was 3 older people, 2 tables over, who asked about my breakfast. I told them it was so good and FRESH!! They ordered the same thing only over pancakes!
My waitress, Eva, was super! As was the other one I had, but her name escapes me! She was just as pleasant, efficient, attentive and wonderful!
I don't eat breakfast, but I could eat here every morning! Was truly a treat not to get food that wasn't greasy or mass produced! Truly a Treat!
Thank you everyone!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank KKisBack
Ballston Spa, New York
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

For the four days we were in Hampton Beach we walked from our hotel to ashworth by the sea for breakfast. No day was disappointing. The waitress were all friendly and quick yet no one rushed you . A good variety on the menu, however I enjoyed the 3 egg omlete with your choice of different ways to have it each day. It is a great place to start your day.

• Visited September 2013