“Drunken Noodles, Crazy Noodles and Jungle Curry”

Thai House Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 121 Restaurants in Hampton
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Authentic Thai and vegetarian restaurant. The flavor is fabulous as in Thailand. There's no need to add other seasoning or spices. Our secret family recipes had been passed down from generation to generation. We feature assorted meat, seafood and vegetarian dishes that are served in a variety of traditional homemade Thai sauces, all MSG free. Our authentic, aromatic Thai cuisine uses only high quality ingredients to produce a wonderful eating experience. If you have any allergies, we are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions. In August 2013, Thai House Restaurant Opened in Tilton, NH. We are proud to have served many satisfied customers who had given us high ratings on Yelp and Tripadvisor. To serve you better with even more space, in February 2016 we relocated to Hampton, NH.
Reviewed 6 May 2015

Despite the title of this review, I had none of these dishes, but can't wait to try them all!. This place knows how to spice their offerings, and I know Thai food after eating it for years. They also have Indonesian dishes on the menu so I tried Rendang, which is a spicy meat dish that originated from the Minangkabau ethnic group of Indonesia. I had the chicken version and next time I'll try the beef or shrimp....errr....unless I go the Drunken Noodle route first.

Reviewed 27 April 2015 via mobile

This is some of the best Thai food I have had. I work near Boston and have been to many places and I like their duck Pad Thai and their green curry the best out of any Thai food place within a 60 mile radius! I would say prices and portion sizes are on par for Thai restaurants I have been to. Service on some nights can be a little slow but they're very nice. Their mixed drinks are very strong and inexpensive. They are very speedy with takeout and it's almost always already within 20 minutes. My mouth is watering just thinking about this place!

Reviewed 16 April 2015

This is my favorite place to meet friends for a weekday meal or lunch. All the food is excellent, the portions are generous and the service is quick and friendly. Everything I've tried has been excellent.

Reviewed 6 March 2015

While the restaurant is a good conversion from what used to be, we are guessing, an older established food store, one 1/2 of it still feels a little strange, in a funky way.
Despite the variable service which sometimes requires assertive interactive attention, the food has been delicious and consistently good, over a handful of visits.
We definitely recommend this restaurant.
Peter and Amy

Reviewed 1 March 2015

My wife and I were here for the first time an hour ago. The food was absolutely fantastic. BUT, the service was terrible. There is seating for about 50 guests and there was 1 server. There are 2 things this served did not do. first he did not bus the tables (although he did set them up after bussing) and he did not cook. He sat the guests, took the orders, made the drinks, poured the water, hand wrote the checks, answered the phone and handed out the take out orders. He did absolutely everything when it came to serving and taking care of the front of the house. The rice orders and noodle orders were good size. That what I should have ordered. We had a mixed appetizer plate and a calamari dish. Each were $14.95. The appetizer was small and not worth the price (among others items there were 2 shrimp on it that were about the size of a lady's little finger the 45 to 60pcs per lb size). There were about a dozen very small pieces of calamari, 4 pieces of cold broccoli and a few green onions. It was about what I would call an appetizer size. We asked if both items could come out at the same time. The serve said he would try. They came out about 45 minutes apart.!! So, to sum it up. If you are not hunger and what to drop a lot of money for what you get, go here. Again, the flavor was fantastic.