All reviews ocean front across the street hampton beach helpful with directions huge room staying at the hampton been coming here for years hotel staff location is excellent view from the balcony duct tape main boardwalk minute walk rooms were very clean a king size bed off season would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Hampton House is a wonderful hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful and available 24 hrs. a day. Lobby has an ice machine and a snack vending machine. Coffee, Sanka and hot chocolate are available free for guests, as well as muffins, donuts, and pastries.
Drink vending machines are available on each floor.
The rooms are very clean and well stocked with towels and shampoo/conditioner and soaps. Beds are super comfortable and the pillows are the best!
Our first night here, we noticed that the AC was shutting off and restarting all night and not keeping cold. Hotel maintenance came up to our room and replaced the old unit with a brand new one! Talk about efficient! Right next door is Jumping Jack Java's...a fantastic shop for coffee, smoothies, fresh baked goods, bagels, sandwiches etc. Hampton House has it's own parking garage and lot at no cost for guests. Our 4 night stay was truly perfect and we are most certainly going to be coming back again!

2  Thank sbgrandmont64
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

It was our first time staying at the Hampton House even though we have been coming to Hampton Beach the last few years and have stayed at another hotel. Hotel staff was very friendly and welcoming. The rooms were very clean and were made spotless daily by housekeeping staff. The beds were extremely comfortable. After our first night our rooms AC was not working very well so we let the housekeepers know. To our surprise hotel staff came in and replaced our air conditioner with a brand new one. If that isn’t good service, I don’t know what is! Thank you, we will be back and this is our new spot on Hampton Beach!

1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Rooms exceeded our expectations they were cleaned excellently. Our privacy was respected, staff was more than accommodating. The rooms are very spacious. There’s enough room for a chair and ottoman which is very useful. The balconies are private And provide a nice view of the ocean. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. The rooms are not very noisy even the people above you don’t hear. There was nothing to complain about. Onsite parking was convenient however could be very tight for larger vehicles.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

We stayed the weekend before the 4th - very last minute choice, but they did an awesome job in the welcome and little amenities. Comfortable and clean room. Ice available in the lobby as well as coffee and a microwave. They have a list of local happenings and are very friendly. Parking is on site and easy to navigate. Each room has a small fridge and a balcony. Smoking is not allowed on property (including balconies), though I did notice a few that did - not a problem as the ocean breeze takes care of that. I would return as it was directly across from beach access and very clean. Staff is super nice.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GaryandLynne
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

I booked a luxury room for my wife and myself to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Our room and the service were so exquisite that I booked again for our first night in Dublin. While this room was more modest—I chose to forgive the luxury room—it was nonetheless extremely comfortable and boasted a beautiful, contemporary design bathroom. Though small in size the room was punctuated by neat design touches, like cool lighting in the steps up to the bed and a music system with remote set up in the bathroom. The decor is unlike anything I have seen before in a hotel—bold and brilliant 70’s patterns married to a contemporary color palate. Myself, I find it a winning combination. We chose to add the breakfast which was a smart way to start the day. The walk into St. Stephen’s Green is a couple of kilometers through a nice neighborhood and then regular city buildings, so it is wise to fuel up for a busy day of touring. The food was hearty and the service timely and friendly. The desk staff were particularly friendly and helpful with directions about catching buses, taxis and all modes of transport around the city. They were also able to locate some duct tape to hold together my suitcase, which gave up the ghost on the flight over. I wish the Hampton House would start a rewards program because I would certainly join. It is my plan to stay with these good folks whenever I visit Dublin and to encourage my friends to do the same.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Johnbartonrulz