“Amazing relaxing weekend”
other travellers have booked this property
evening view from the deck view from bedroom balcony
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
evening view from the deck
view from bedroom balcony
View from deck
View from dining room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Cronin455
“Amazing relaxing weekend”
Reviewed 19 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Me and my friends rented this house for a weekend get away before my friend got married. The place was beautiful. Really clean and the view was amazing. The owners laid everything out for us and made the trip super easy. I don't ski but my friends my try and rent it again this winter cause it's so close to Gunstock. Great for a big family to spent a week plenty for kids to do... Or grown adults who want to act like kids!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing