other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Private Beach Access Close By!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

carolf194...
Middleboro, Massachusetts
“Great stay then felt ambushed afterward by owner”
Reviewed 11 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

The house was very nice with spacious rooms and plenty of space for the family of grandparents, parents and grandchildren. We were not told in advance no towels would be provided. Luckily my daughter reached me in time and I brought them. The bureau in the master had drawers which literally fell out when you opened them. The curtain rod fell out of the wall and was hanging there.(my husband fixed it) The grill was very dirty- we cleaned it. The patio door had no screen to keep out bugs. The bottom shelf on the fridge door was broken off. The patio and deck had not been swept before we arrived. We thought the property had full AC but only had one window unit on the main level. The downstairs area had a dehumidifier and fans but was still very humid on the first night. Despite these drawbacks, we had a great stay. The owner had allowed my daughter to bring her dog, who is well-behaved and caused no damage. I had assured him we would clean up after her. I brought my Oreck vacuum and Lysol wipes with us. Before we left, I vacuumed every floor and all the couches. The dog had only been on one small couch upstairs. I wiped down the baths and cleaned the kitchen. It was clean and neat when we left. To our surprise and disappointment, we got a message from the owner saying the cleaning lady had to spend two extra hours cleaning up "dog hair" over and above her normal routine. He is withholding $60 of the security deposit. I feel this is unfair and I don't understand how anyone could have spent two extra hours cleaning what had been cleaned beforehand.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: spacious home
Liked least: lack of AC downstairs, falling out bureau drawers, dirty grill, no screen in sliding doors
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing