“good food nice setting”
Review of Chef Allan's Cafe

Chef Allan's Cafe
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Description: Chef Allan's creativity blends ingredients to create an outstanding culinary experience. The menu selections vary daily & are displayed in the deli case. They include salads, wraps, cookies, sides and entrees. The food is always fresh, delicious & made with love. We invite you to eat in our cafe or take out.
Reviewed 11 September 2017

My wife and I ate dinner at Chef Allan's Cafe the last night of our visit to Fitzwilliam and were glad we did. The food was very good and the prices were quite reasonable. (In fact inexpensive). We would definitely recommend it for lunch or dinner.
It was also nice speaking with Alan and browsing in his wife's shop which is in the same building. Also I might add the eating area of the restaurant is quite nice.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We enjoyed sitting at one of the small tables on the porch of this wonderful little find in Fitzwilliam, NH. My friend and I both chose a personal size pizza and a cold drink and we browsed the country store while waiting for our meals to be heated up. Other items we could have chosen were quiche, turkey wraps, and some various salads, as well as cookies and cake. Chef Allan wasn't there today, but his wife was busy serving customers and there were people continuously coming and going. It was enjoyable chatting with her and she even demonstrated to my friend how to have a "face time" conversation. She also explained that the menu in the fall/winter months will include soups and we look forward to returning during the scenic fall foliage time.

Been to Chef Allan's Cafe? Share your experiences!