“Pretty Delicious, and Friendly, Too!”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #21 of 124 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I LOVE Indian food, but there aren't a lot of options here on the seacoast. Taste of India has a great variety, and the food is consistently good. Take-out, or eat-in, it's always yummy, and the service is always very friendly. Every now and then, I'll find a little rice pudding in my take-out order, just a little bonus treat.

They can make it super spicy, if you're into that, but be careful of the "Indian Spicy" level. It's not for the weak.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

They are bring shame to Indian Food . I tried Sunday buffet and the food are terrible. Kebab are Dry and and not eatable . Kheema Mutter doesn't had only mutter .

Reviewed 16 April 2017

A hidden gem right in Dover NH. The food is very very good. The owners and staff are there to greet and serve you.. Wonderful value!!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

.My family go here about once a month. The food is always fresh and the staff are very welcoming. I usually don't enjoy Indian food, but this place makes me change my mind every time.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

This is the second time I have eaten here. The food it great, I went with my elderly parents. They loved it too. We kept it mild and had three dishes that were all good, a curry chicken, lamb and a cauliflower dish. Of course we got the Kingfisher beer! I was sorry to miss the buffet which I didn't know was only on Sundays. The host was very welcoming. He was very kind to my parents. My dad has the start of dementia and the host overheard that my dad wanted dessert. (He brought out a container of rice pudding with a :) to take home with us. How sweet was that? The front entrance is a little hard to manage, but the Host show us out the back, and there were no stairs. My mother kept commenting on how clean the place was. This is a fun outing and we get to experience another culture which makes it even better. We will be back!

Been to Taste of India? Share your experiences!