“Wonderful food. Great owners..”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #23 of 118 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 16 April 2017

A hidden gem right in Dover NH. The food is very very good. The owners and staff are there to greet and serve you.. Wonderful value!!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

.My family go here about once a month. The food is always fresh and the staff are very welcoming. I usually don't enjoy Indian food, but this place makes me change my mind every time.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

This is the second time I have eaten here. The food it great, I went with my elderly parents. They loved it too. We kept it mild and had three dishes that were all good, a curry chicken, lamb and a cauliflower dish. Of course we got the Kingfisher beer! I was sorry to miss the buffet which I didn't know was only on Sundays. The host was very welcoming. He was very kind to my parents. My dad has the start of dementia and the host overheard that my dad wanted dessert. (He brought out a container of rice pudding with a :) to take home with us. How sweet was that? The front entrance is a little hard to manage, but the Host show us out the back, and there were no stairs. My mother kept commenting on how clean the place was. This is a fun outing and we get to experience another culture which makes it even better. We will be back!

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Great food with many items to choose from and reasonable prices.Family run for over 20 years now and they are great hosts.Full bar available with parking nearby.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I love going here because the food is always fresh, and they actually will make it as spicy as I like it. Great owners and staff, friendly and knowledgeable service, and daily specials.