“Worth a try”

Taste of India
Ranked #23 of 118 Restaurants in Dover
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Great food with many items to choose from and reasonable prices.Family run for over 20 years now and they are great hosts.Full bar available with parking nearby.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

I love going here because the food is always fresh, and they actually will make it as spicy as I like it. Great owners and staff, friendly and knowledgeable service, and daily specials.

Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

I can't say enough about the quality of the food, the service and the atmosphere. This is our first visit to Taste of India and we are definitely coming back for more.
I had the Chicken Tikka Masala and my husband had the Tandoori Chicken. We started off with some potato patties with a delicious tamarind and chutney sauce.
I enjoyed my entree and made my husband share his with me. A truly wonderful meal and the service was too notch too!

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

So I had Indian in Conway this week for lunch, so I decided to stop at Taste of India today so I could have a better comparison.

The vegetable samosa's are spot on! I am a huge fan! I wish a chicken samosa was on the menu, but for now I can live with the vegetable.

One thing I will offer as a critique, the medium spice is still way too spicy. The food is awesome and tastes sooooo good, but it needs to be toned down just a tad.

Taste of India is in my top two. My favorite is still Ta-je-India in White River Junction, Vermont, but they are too far away. Taste of India is only second by a hair, so I would gladly recommend it to all!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

It's been here for as long as I can remember. The food is authentic, and the atmosphere lends an air of the exotic. It's always quiet every time I've eaten here, and the service is very relaxed, but attentive. A good place for an adventurous departure from the ordinary culinary options.

Been to Taste of India? Share your experiences!