“1 and only”

Yazzi's Ice Cream Shoppe
Ranked #11 of 12 Dessert in Conway
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I traveled to north Conway from VT. I stayed in North Conway for a couple days and was craving ice cream. Out side of going into a restaurant or soft serve. Which there are only 2 of those. There is only 1 hand made ice cream parlor off of the main path of route 16. It's Yazzi's! They had over 15 flavors, and sundaes, and old fashion banana splits. I had butter crunch, and my partner has Oreo. Both in hand made waffles cones. We actually waited for them to be made. They were delicious and still a little warm. Their ice cream was so creamy. If you enter read the story about Yazzi the dog. It's how it got it's name. A must go.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Nice friendly service. The smell of the home made waffle cones were out of this world! We went here based on other reviews but we're not impressed with the ice cream.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Yes, this I call a place for ice cream. Creamy, rich in taste, good waffles and the chance to combine different sorts regardless of the size. My favorite is Lemon Pie Meringue.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

I'm not partial to ice cream, but this place tickled my palate. I figure that if you're going to eat something like ice cream, there's no reason to shy away from full fat, and this place doesn't!

Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Took my daughter here as it's the closest ice cream place to our home. They had every flavor imaginable. I was surprised though, at the pricing. Be prepared to spend $$. Supply and demand I guess.