“Passing through ”

Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Contoocook
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

The atmosphere was great, really well decorated. Can eat inside or outside. The food was great as well, we had 2 burgers a veggie burger and the crabby patty. All were served on a great potato bun with kettle chips.
We were on our way to Burlington Vt and just happen to stop in this town for dinner. Such a great experience and would come back again!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

The Everyday Cafe & Pub is a great location for breakfast, lunch or dinner in Contoocook Village. This busy restaurant is a gathering place for locals and tourists with delicious meals and excellent service. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff, and great coffee and muffins, toasted a new thing to is Scots. The iced tea was great. Would definitely stop hear again

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Stumbled in here by accident and was super happy that we did. Food we had was delicious, it was the special of the day. It was a burger that was super fresh and yum! We sat at the counter, our waitress was cool and friendly. We had mugs of coffee, self serve. I was happy once I realized I could get a decent cup of coffee, but then the burger came & it was heaven. The environment is refreshing in there, local artwork, some cool seating, bathrooms are clean. Will go in again when up that way.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

After a long ride up to NH from the CT coast, I was looking for somewhere to catch a late dinner around 8:45 pm. This quaint restaurant was still open, so I tried their burger with cheddar, bacon and mushrooms and it was huge, juicy and cooked to perfection. Tasted great too. I'd revisit anytime. Staff was very welcoming.

Been to The Everyday Cafe & Pub? Share your experiences!