Centennial Hotel
Comfort Inn Concord(Concord)(Great Value!)
USD 110*
Hotels.com
Residence Inn Concord(Concord)
USD 206*
Residence Inn
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites(Concord)(Great Value!)
USD 102*
USD 168*
USD 93*
Priceline
USD 87*
All reviewsgranite restauranthistoric buildingcivil warturn down serviceturret roomceiling fancookiesrobes and slippersnew hampshiremodern bathroomquiet neighborhoodlovely hotelhotel restaurantexcellent restaurantdowntown concordsaturday morningnext morning
Reviewed 11 December 2011

My wife and I stayed for just one night but what a pleasure! The entire staff was welcoming and very attentive. We drove up at night and the charm of the hotel lit up just put us at ease.

The rooms were quite comfortable and the beds and bedding were very, very comfortable. The bathroom and amenities were very nice. We did get room 101 and the shower head was a bit of a struggle as it was an adjustable ADA model-the only downside of our stay.

Great ambiance, comfortable room and very reasonable price.

Room Tip: Unless you need it, avoid the ADA~handicap room
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Miguel_M
Reviewed 27 November 2011

Our one-night stay was absolutely lovely. Your centuries old, newly renovated bed and breakfast is perfect because it feels just like home, from the comfortable beds and beautiful linens to the soaps and lotions in your modern bathrooms. The service was exceptional - Erin assisted us when we checked in and Jason (I think that was his name) was so kind to clear the snow off not just ours but the neighboring car (my mistake because I told him the wrong white car). He then drove the car to the door for us and loaded up our luggage. And he would not consider accepting a tip! This is the NH personality I remember as a child and one of the reasons I returned this Thanksgiving.
We enjoyed dinner at the Granite Restaurant - for a small town B&B, they provide an excellent wine list and local beer selection as well as interesting menu choices. Dad enjoyed the Scottish salmon and I sampled the spiced duck. I like that most entrees are provided in a half or full size portion (as neither one of us would have been able to complete a full size entree).
I will recommend The Centennial to everyone who's traveling your way.

Reviewed 24 November 2011

The Centennial is a wonderful remodeled property. Tons of character, clean, modern and very comfortable. The 2-queen room we stayed in was huge. Awesome bathroom, very clean and very nice. Wonderful staff and excellent restaurant on site. Great stay for our family.

Reviewed 20 November 2011

Myself and my 2 daughters had plans to see a show close by so we chose this hotel due to a prior stay one of my daughters had some time ago before the place had all been renovated. . Was pleasantly surprised to see how very nice and clean it was. Unfortunately tickets to the show were sold out by the time we got there but we did enjoy a great dinner at The Longhorn and didn't mind having to spend a little extra time in our room. Beds were very comfortable. Nice hot shower and plenty of bathing supplies. Would definately return.

Reviewed 19 November 2011

I spent one night at the Centennial and it was such a beautiful place. Very updated and pleasing decor in the room. Refrigerator, no coffeemaker, but coffee setup at the front desk in the morning. It was quiet and elegant. Our room had two queen beds and was very spacious.(Mattress was heavenly) In the evening, they have a turn down service and set out slippers and terry robes for you on your bed. Alas, we were hoping for their chocolate chip cookies, but they left a container of popcorn on the nightstand. Whimsicle touch, but not a favorite bedtime snack.

We ate breakfast (not included) in the dining room. I have to say, all the waitstaff are very professional. Belgian waffle and the Granite egg scramble were thoroughly enjoyed.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends