All reviews front desk room was clean within walking distance pool and gym area state house convenient location hotel restaurant main st comfortable stay capitol building staff was friendly refrigerator and microwave business center sofa bed short drive plenty of parking new england
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

Very rare complaint at a Holiday Inn. Lots of hair on the bathroom floor, a champagne cork and wire bottle cover at opposite ends of the room; a half-empty water bottle next to the coffee maker, and an extremely loose electrical outlet in the bathroom...quite disappointing. Got a free nights stay but would rather have paid for the night and not experienced this. Felt bad for the person at the front desk. She was truly embarrassed and disgusted at our experience. Good location though, for what it’s worth. I think this was quite an anomaly. Have never had such an experience at a Holiday Inn like this before.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn - Concord Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Hi Christopher W!

Being regular at Holiday Inns, I'm sure you are not used to the experience that you described. The issues on cleanliness and maintenance are not the usual here, nor our best. While I appreciate you mentioning our hotel management's effort to make up for this anomaly, I still shared your review to our General Manager and Housekeeping Supervisor. This is to ensure that rooms are thoroughly cleaned prior to guest arrival.

Thanks for your continued support and letting us know about your thoughts. We value your input and would love a chance to make it up to you.

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

The room was very nice. Bed was very comfortable. Even though they are remodeling it was quiet. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant was another thing. Only one waitress, very slow. It got busy quickly she did her best.
I would come back and stay again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The room was very clean and comfortable. The check in was easy and the woman was very helpful. We were there for a training off site but this location was very convenient. You are able to walk into the town and to a shopping plaza. Pool was clean and not very busy. The restaurant was good too but we only ate there for breakfast. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Would go back again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed just one night at this hotel. The room was clean and had a mini fridge. From our window there was a very nice view of the capitol dome. We were in walking distance to a variety of eateries. We enjoyed walking the Main St at night. It felt safe and pretty with the clock and capitol dome lit up.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018

I was attending a week long conference for PLTW at NHTI and this was the hotel they chose for attendees. Communicating with hotel staff via e-mail to set up the reservation was a breeze ... quick and detailed responses! Upon arrival, the lobby was very cute and the room was ok. Comfortable bed, decent bathroom. Toiletries are what you'd expect for a Holiday Inn, small bottles and nothing special. There was a refrigerator and a microwave in the room which was nice. TV got good channels, including HBO. I'm not one who usually spends a lot of time in hotel rooms while traveling, this was really the first trip I've spent time in the room since I had work to do for the conference, but it was comfortable. The wifi worked fine (they put the code on the key envelope and forgot to tell us, so we had some trouble logging in at first but not really an issue). The hotel is right on main street so there's plenty of restaurant options nearby and some cute local shops, and the restaurant on site (EJ's on Main) was convenient for breakfast and drinks (although with everything so close on Main Street, I'd recommend avoiding EJ's if you can! We only went for the free breakfast with our conference rate, drinks, and when it was pouring and we couldn't walk downtown). The staff was very friendly. If I had to go back, I'd stay here for the convenience, but don't expect anything fancy!

Date of stay: August 2018