All reviews room was clean waffles indoor pool hot tub the breakfast area new hampshire nice stay breakfast choices will stay there again hot breakfast an upgrade capitol center decent breakfast third floor sausage common man restaurant king room
Reviewed 30 September 2017

The outside of the hotel was attractively landscaped for the season. And there is lots of free parking on the lot. They did have a bench outside where some guests were smoking but it wasn't a bother.
We had to wait a bit for check in because there was only one person at the desk and several people were checking-in at the same time.
We had a king room on the third floor. Once we got moved into the room and all settled I tried to get on the internet; I had been traveling all day and wanted to check email and find a dinner place. After several tries I called the front desk. I was told they had a problem with internet at the end of the third floor - right where I was. Why they put me in a room with no internet I am not sure. The desk person said they could move me to another room if I liked or come to the lobby where the internet worked just fine. Great. Not a solution but I did end up going to the lobby.
The front desk person did ask if I was looking for a dinner place. She offered some suggestions, had a menu book and even some coupons for a few places. We took advantage of a coupon and one of the suggestions.
The room was comfortable. All the appliances worked.
There was an indoor pool but it was closed the night we arrived. After dinner, when it was open we didn't feel like using it.
The breakfast area was overcrowded when we arrived. Several items were gone and a couple tables were too dirty to use. There were too many guests or not enough help. Breakfast choices were typical with some egg omelets, self-made waffles, breads, cereals and yogurt. As far as I could tell there were no whole grains and no non fat milk. Only flavored fruited yogurt was offered. I prefer plain yogurt. One of the coffee pots was empty.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for giving us the good and ok points of your stay. I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our restaurant coupon.
Our WiFi has been an ongoing concern and we are in the works to replace it, unfortunately it was not done in time for it to be to your advantage. Hopefully you can visit us again and it will be more up to appropriate speed.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

This hotel is a little hard to find, being that it is in a residential neighborhood. We had the worst breakfast that we had at any hotel we stayed in on our trip. There weren't a lot of choices and some items had not been replenished from earlier guests. Would look elsewhere to stay if breakfast is important to you. Wifi was terrible. It seemed as if you were kicked off after a few sort minutes.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our breakfast. Some days everyone in the hotel seems to come and eat at once so it can be a struggle to keep everything full but our breakfast servers make their best effort to replenish foods that have been taken.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

This is a very comfortable and friendly hotel. They always acknowledge my membership status as well as remember my preferences. I have stayed there several times already this year and always enjoy it. The only reason they don't get 5 stars is that the pool is open to the public for a fee and there are always a ton of children and adults there.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Susan O, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Concord, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

We love to hear from our frequent visitors and truly appreciate you returning to see us so often. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We stayed at the Comfort Inn Concord for a family memorial service and gathering. The room was very clean and comfortable and many family members also stayed here and reported that their rooms were lovely.

We also had a family gathering in a small conference room and had this catered. It was a way for everyone who had come in for the memorial to get together and remember our loved one and visit together.

At breakfast downstairs in the hotel on the last day, relatives came and went in shifts and then about 8-10 of us sat down in the breakfast area just drinking coffee and catching up. The hotel folks were very kind and accommodating. If we come to the area again, I'd definitely stay here.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

I am happy to hear that you found everything accommodating and clean. We hope that you return!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I have reached the point where lousy or non-existent wifi in a hotel disqualifies it as a place to stay. When I recognized that we had zero signal in our room, I went to the desk. The young man there tried very hard to assist, but ended up telling me to call the wifi provider for the hotel. I did this, but no joy. We went the night without wifi, although we paid for it. I reported this to the morning desk manager who said sorry, they are working on it. As a frequent traveler who writes, I need a solid internet connection. The breakfast was marginal. Our room was clean and comfortable and quiet. I will not stay here again -at least until I can be assured that there is working wifi in all rooms.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Wi-fi is a very important benefit at a hotel these days and we understand how important it is to all our guests. The process of improving our wi-fi has been ongoing and the speed and connectivity should be much improved in the very near future.
We apologize that this improvement was not completed prior to your stay.