“Finally! Some great food at the Steeplegate Mall in Concord!”

Cranberries Food For Life
Ranked #127 of 165 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

We went to Cranberries -Food for Life -for dinner. It's food I felt great about buying my kids! The menu has a wide variety of items, freshly made. My daughter had the Pesto Burger. It was huge! It was served with homemade thick cut potato chips , a pickle, and a wonderful tri-color pasta salad with fresh veggies. The burgers are fresh, thick & juicy. No frozen stuff here! There's a wide assortment of soups & salads too. The service was great, he was very patient when I couldn't make up my mind ( it all looks good) ! I got the soup & sandwich. The Clam chowder was very, very good. The portions are very generous , and the prices are great. Easily compares to fast food prices but the food is so much better. This is definitely the place to eat at the Mall!

2  Thank Snowchickens