“Good food but the noise!!!!”
Review of Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings
Ranked #97 of 162 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I believe one of the best cheeseburgers I have ever had, was at Buffalo Wild Wings, but the noise level was too much for me. Pity because I have not returned.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Husband and I go almost weekly, nachos appetizer and mac and cheese plenty for both of us. Staff there is great, prices reasonable.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Typical, overly loud sports themed bar/restaurant. Service was ok, nothing great. Waitress talked so fast you couldn't understand what she was saying! She pretty much didn't seem to care if you were being taken care of correctly or not. Food decent.

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

We decided to do the unthinkable and travel to Concord for school shopping on a Friday night. We decided it would be a great idea to eat first and found ourselves at Buffalo Wild Wings.

It's a Friday Night. Busy and noisy. The weather being gorgeous, we opted to sit outside on the patio. Shortly after we sat a very, very large group of about 20 teens came in. They were seated in our section.

Pleasantly surprised we were. The waitress did everything she could to get our order in quickly. Food was hot, fresh, great tasting. Her patience with the 5 yr old was incredible. Buffalo can also accommodate a GF diet! Score! Great visit, great food, clean restaurant. We will return!!

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We had the boneless wings - absolutely delicious and your choice of sauces was almost overwhelming. We had the Honey BBQ, Medium (quite hot, actually) and the Asian Zing. We also ordered a side of potato wedges and while tasty, you don't get a lot for $4.00. Choice of beer was extensive. My grandson, age 6 really enjoyed his chicken tenders and was thrilled to get a tablet to play with while we waited for dinner. My only complaint was the level of noise. Excellent service by Emily S.