“A highlight of our trip!”

Newell Post Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 167 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were in Concord for a wedding and decided to eat away from the hotel and out of the downtown area. We drove to the Newell Post. Quaint, clean and away from the downtown, a breakfast place for locals ... my wife's omelet was outstanding. Fluffly, nice bright yellow filled with fresh tomatoes, onions and cheese. My eggs over medium were perfect, the bacon tasty and the sourdough bread delicious. Our server was friendly prompt and made sure our coffee cup was never empty. A great find. I wish this place was in CT!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

My wife and I were visiting Concord for a couple days . Friends of ours from there took us there for breakfast . Terrfic service and great food , really too much.

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Their breakfast is so good I never get to order their lunches or delicious homemade baked goods! Recently brought a group, family reunion of sorts, and the service could not have been better. Its always great service, but this time it was over-the-top and they never even said a word when we stayed a few minutes past closing without realizing the time! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!1

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

On my second journey to the Newell Post I was completely amazed (again) by the depth of their menu and the overall quality of the food. I had the Québécois Toutin Omelette which was very interesting but they missed on my order of sharp cheddar for the cheese. My side (grits) was very good but the GF bread was not. The chef said it was the first time she had made it from her new recipe, and genuinely seemed to appreciate the feedback. Our companion loved her perfectly prepared poached eggs, but the crab cakes seemed thin on the crab. Both ordered the baked apple as a side and concurred that it was Devine.
This is a busy place at all times and has a well deserved reputation. The coffee was great ant the wait staff competent and friendly.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

This is the best place for terrific breakfast all day, large booths, diverse menu, delicious daily specials, home baked goodies, generous servings, a clean kitchen you can see into, and especially the welcoming staff and great service. It's bright and extremely comfortable. I especially recommend the Eggs Benedict, and just about everything else. One of my favorite places for a relaxing time with friends and great food. If I could give it ten stars I would.