“Very good Italian”

CC Tomatoes Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 164 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stopped by CC Tomatoes this past weekend for dinner. The place was full when we went in so there was a short wait to be seated. They don't have a good waiting area but we didn't have to stand around long. Once seated our waiter came by quickly and asked about drinks. I thought the service was very good throughout the meal.

The salads were fresh and crisp and the dressing was light and delicious I wondered if they made their own but I didn't ask.

I tried the tried the "Tour of Italy" plate which consisted of three items; chicken parm, lasagna, and fettuccini with Alfredo sauce. The chicken parm and spaghetti was very well done and I particularly liked the tomato sauce. The lasagna was hearty and the meat used was sausage. Just the right combination of flavors. Finally, the fettuccini was had a nice creamy Alfredo sauce with just the right amount of garlic.

I couldn't finish the entire plate so I took the leftovers home. The next day, I threw them in the microwave for a quick warm-up and they leftovers were just as good as the original meal.

I felt that the prices were very fair, particularly considering the quality of the meal. I am going to have to add this place to my regular rotation of restaurants that I visit.

Reviewed 3 September 2017

Very good Italian restaurant , nice outdoor area for alfresco dining. Went with friends to go see a friends son perform. We had never been to the establishment and when we walked in the door the smell of roasted garlic and fresh tomatoes floated thru the air! We were not going there to eat dinner, but changed our minds, and ordered a couple of appetizers because of the great smelling and looking food! The portions sensibly generous ( in other words, enough to share comfortably, but not so large as to feed a family of four) and the presentation, standard but inviting! All that could be heard from the tables around us was the pleasing sound of, mmmmm, this is so good !!! We stayed a bit longer than had planned and had a delightful time and will return soon!

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Consistantly good quality food delivered with a smile and at a very fair price, lunch specials can not be beaten: soup & salad, a slice and soup or salad, less than$8, come on, what are you waiting for? Give it a try!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The 4 of us had chicken marsala, fried fish platter, nuts 'N berries salad, and salmon. All delicious. The chicken came in small pieces and was incredibly tender and flavorful. It came with ravioli in a wonderful sauce. My friend started with a Caesar salad and said it was the best Caesar salad she'd ever had. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

We decided to try the Classico pizza in the Grande size rather than the small size. We thought for $2.00 more, we would get more of a good thing.... When we had the small size pizza during a previous visit, it was excellent. This time, the crust was super thin, especially in the middle, which leads me to believe they use the same size dough and just stretch it a bit more to charge the additional $2.00. I would go again but I would get the small size pizza. Service, as usual, was excellent. It was super busy when we went with large parties of people but Michelle was very pleasant and brought us some delicious hot rolls right out of the oven because she knew we would have a longer wait than usual. Children's meals are a good value and the french fries were delicious.