“Great joint for a healthy fast lunch”
Review of Dos Amigos

Dos Amigos
Ranked #17 of 163 Restaurants in Concord
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I love this place for a tasty, quick lunch at a reasonable price. It's an order-at-the-counter place with bowls and burritos with various fillings & toppings and there's loads of seating. I always get the spicy mayo and cilantro on my burrito to kick it up a notch.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The food is great, lots of choices, the staff is extremely polite and efficient! I will go there again for sure. Brought a friend, she loved it. New lunch spot! Nice atmosphere, even a small bar!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

there are a lot of options and food was good service was quick and the cost was reasonable. I would recommend this for people who are in the area. Parking is always a problem in that area.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I cannot tell you how much I love this place and the people within. I have a severe allergy to cilantro, and one of the staff was so extremely kind during a relatively busy time to go through almost the entire menu with me to help me find what I could eat. Turns out the Baja Fish Tacos are my gig, and they DO NOT disappoint! Highly recommend them! However, they are more than willing to make me other items on the menu and exclude ingredients. Everything is made fresh to go, and you can dine in, and in the warmer weather, eat outside! Great funky local place with great food that is so worth the stop!

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Very popular local Mexican restaurant. Burritos were very good, and the side order of chips was too large to eat. Food is made after ordered, and very fresh.

Been to Dos Amigos? Share your experiences!