“Best brisket north of Texas!”
Review of Smokeshow Barbecue

Smokeshow Barbecue
Ranked #8 of 163 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

1st visit was very impressive, great food, friendly service and easy on the wallet. Enjoyed sandwiches and sides; my brisket was super tender, moist with authentic Texas smoked flavor, collard greens were sweet with a little heat. My wife loved her pulled pork sandwich with Mac & cheese on the side.
This is a real hidden treasure, can't wait to return, or maybe we'll pick up a pound or two for a fun dinner at home. You've got to try this gem!

1  Thank JVC3515

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Driving from Boston to the White Mountains? This is the perfect lunch stop. Real Texas BBQ- lunch or dinner. Busy but they are quick and service and food are excellent. Tough to choose between the smoked-on-site brisket, pulled pork and Turkey? Choose the Goodness, it's a combo of the three. Killler mac and cheese mixed to order so it's perfect. Great sides - cole slaw, creamed corn, baked beans and more. The owner looks young, but his 10 year tour of duty in the Texas pits shows in his smoking skills! Don't miss it!

2  Thank Amy D
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Let's face it. In New Hampshire, it's tough to find even acceptable BBQ. This place, however, would shine if they were in Kansas City, Memphis, or Austin.

Order and pay at the counter, then wait for them to call you to pick up your order. I ordered a three-meat combo of pulled pork, brisket, and sausage. While I waited, the order taker offered me a taste of their smoked turkey. I would never have ordered it, but now that I've tasted it, I just might on a future visit.

They are in a small strip mall with plenty of free parking.

This is far from the best BBQ I've ever had, but it is definitely the best I've had in New Hampshire.

1  Thank KeenOnKeene
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

AMAZING! Get the GOODNESS! The turkey and brisket are really moist, tasty and NOT FATTY! From a girl that doesn't like BBQ... it was awesome! We came on a recommendation of a manager at Best Buy and came back up two days later... all the way from CT! The corn breast is a MUST. The sides are really good too. I tried the Bantam Wunderkind cider and it is really good!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I have had brisket in Austin, TX, Charlotte, NC and everywhere in between. At less than $9 for a brisket sandwich and a small side, the taste and value of Smokeshow BBQ is right up with the best of them and you don't have to drive 1000 miles south to get it.

Been to Smokeshow Barbecue? Share your experiences!