“Super!”
Review of Tucker's

Tucker's
Ranked #4 of 167 Restaurants in Concord
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Be prepared to wait in line but the wait is worth it! The selection is varied and super. Great service and reasonable prices. What more could you want...

Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped in on a weekday for lunch and the parking lot was full. The lobby was overflowing and we had to wait about 10 minutes to be seated. The menu offered a diverse selction; we settled on soup and salad. My orchard harvest panini with grilled chicken, thinly sliced apples, and crannyberry was tasty, but I would have liked a stronger cranberry flavor. My husband's grilled chicken salad was also a bit bland. Likely we would try a different lunch stop if we were in the area again.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Imagine five people with completely different tastes and dietary needs all being happy in one place-- Tucker's is it! The food is not only wonderful, but it is healthy. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The facility is spotless. All five of us ordered completely different meals - power bowl, fruit/grilled chicken salad, farmhouse turkey sandwich and two kid's meals and not a bite remained. We wish we lived closer!

Reviewed 31 August 2018

clean, cozy, menu easy to read, bathrooms clean, nice staff, good service, reasonable priced, prompt service

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Always Excellent service, best quality food. Ive only had breakfast, gluten free options are great. I have eggs over medium each time I go and every time they are perfect which I cannot say for any other breakfast joint. Potatoes taste so much better than anything other place or even from the grocery store. My only complaint is there isnt one in the Tilton/Laconia area and there is usually a long wait on weekends, but worth it.

1  Thank lynnmartinez888

Been to Tucker's? Share your experiences!