“Best Pizza I have ever had”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Colebrook House of Pizza
Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Colebrook
Reviewed 6 May 2017

We make it a point to grab a pizza to go on the ride back to MA each time we are up. This pizza is the best by far we have ever had... people are super nice as well.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This tiny little restaurant is full of north country atmosphere! The staff is hit or miss, but Bonnie is our favorite waitress. George is the owner, chef, and is full of personality... Not hidden in the way back of some impersonal kitchen, but often right there. Pizzas are great, fries are fresh and hot but the baked stuffed chicken is our favorite.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I love the food as they purchase the best ingredients that are available for sure. Yes, the seating is cramped yet who cares when the meal is this good!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Great food at reasonable prices.. would recomend to anyone traveling with a family...very friendly staff

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 20 November 2016

While visiting Colebrook for a week, I had a bad dinner experience on my first night. There's not a whole lot of choices in the area and I ended up trying the house of pizza on my second night. Short review? I ate there for the rest of the week. The waitress staff was attentive, the specials tasted good and the food was reasonably priced. It also had a faithful following from the locals and I enjoyed overhearing their conversations. If you're in the Colebrook area, don't be turned off by the outside appearance of the restaurant. You'll get a decent meal at a reasonable price with service provided by nice staff. It's worth a try.

Date of visit: November 2016