“Very interesting ”

Sweet Fire BBQ
Ranked #31 of 48 Restaurants in Claremont
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

First time we've ever been here. Defiantly not our crowd of people but we stayed for a bit any ways. We didn't get any food so I couldn't say how it was, we just got a beer and shots. There was a little fight going on when we got there. It's a small place with a bar, some seating and a small game area. Bartender was super nice and handle things well. I might go back during the day some time.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

The food is good and open to opinions for change. Nice staff and great service. Menu has enough variety to give everyone choices.

Reviewed 25 June 2015

I had never tried Sweet Fire before, but my high school reunion was coming up and we needed a caterer. I was making the arrangements from out of state (Virginia) and thought BBQ would be perfect for our party. I read all of the reviews, not all of them stellar but enough good that I thought I'd reach out to them. I myself arrange caterings and parties for an independent restaurant and appreciated the professional and quick response I received from Michael (manager). After several back and forth emails we worked out all the details and I decided to 'go with my gut' (no pun intended) and hire them...and I'm very glad I did! The food was exceptional (everyone raved), the delivery was on-time, and the staff (Josh and Blaize) had everything set up and ready to eat in no time! So, a big thanks for making our 40th reunion memorable...in a good way! :-)

1  Thank holycowva
Reviewed 15 February 2015 via mobile

I have been going here for years. This is a local joint. The food can be hit or miss, but catch it on a hit its great! Its not your typical family restaurant, its not five star. But it is a great bar that has good to great food. All walks of life are welcome, unlike some places in the area. Stop in for a drink first. Then decide if you want to come back. Come in with no expectations and leave surprised !

1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed 20 November 2014 via mobile

I went there this past Tuesday about 4:45pm and ordered a hot dog and soup. The hot dog was cold and bread was old and moldy. Waitress said she made soup the other day so should be ok. Said won't charge me for hot dog. I was hungry so I ate the hot dog and a bite of soup but not the moldy bread and still had to pay 9.00. I would never go there again. It's dirty and will make u sick. On way home I pulled over and thought I was going to throw up.

2  Thank Jason S

Been to Sweet Fire BBQ? Share your experiences!