“Great Place! ”

Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by some friends. We are new to the Upper Valley and we are glad we have great options around us. This restaurant is a must try for any Latin food Lovers. The Mexican Street fight and the Beef fundido that our awesome server David recommend were delicious. Great food and amazing service! We will be back!

Reviewed 7 September 2018

We have eaten several times here. Once I find something I like, I usually order it over and over. This past Friday, I wanted to try something special/different. Thanks to our knowledgeable server, I decided to order the Yardbirds. It was amazing and just what I wanted-something special. Oven backed chicken smother in cheese and a tomatillo cream ranch sauce all over crispy risotto cakes. Yum! Rich but not too much. My husband had the Mexican Street Fight. He loved his meal as well. If you are in Claremont, NH don't miss this restaurant.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Had lunch there. Very good food reasonable price.
Clean with a nice atmosphere. Waiter was very pleasant.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

The service was not great and the food was average. If they put a little effort in the place has potential.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here based on TripAdvisor reviews and we were not disappointed. The food was amazing, with plenty of Mexican favorites, but also great Latin and South American dishes (my Peruvian dish with beef in a jalapeno cream sauce over risotto was stellar). My wife and I have not gone to Claremont in years, but we now have a reason to go frequently. Definitely a must stop.

Been to Revolution Cantina? Share your experiences!