“Wonderful meal!”

Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 7 September 2018

We have eaten several times here. Once I find something I like, I usually order it over and over. This past Friday, I wanted to try something special/different. Thanks to our knowledgeable server, I decided to order the Yardbirds. It was amazing and just what I wanted-something special. Oven backed chicken smother in cheese and a tomatillo cream ranch sauce all over crispy risotto cakes. Yum! Rich but not too much. My husband had the Mexican Street Fight. He loved his meal as well. If you are in Claremont, NH don't miss this restaurant.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Had lunch there. Very good food reasonable price.
Clean with a nice atmosphere. Waiter was very pleasant.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

The service was not great and the food was average. If they put a little effort in the place has potential.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here based on TripAdvisor reviews and we were not disappointed. The food was amazing, with plenty of Mexican favorites, but also great Latin and South American dishes (my Peruvian dish with beef in a jalapeno cream sauce over risotto was stellar). My wife and I have not gone to Claremont in years, but we now have a reason to go frequently. Definitely a must stop.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We are staying in the Newport, NH/Claremont, NH area and wanted Mexican food. Revolution is the only game in town so to speak, unless you consider tacos and burritos at a local antique shop? They could be good, who knows?

At any rate, only game in town or not, this place rocks! I call it "Hispanic ", because they serve meals, from Peru to Spain. Great selection. My wife had a great chicken fajita while I had Spanish paella. The ONLY reason I couldn't give a five was because both dishes were too salty. Could be our fault because we are low salt consumers. I'd recommend however, that you ask them to go light on salt. You can always add it. Other than saltiness, the flavors were stellar!

The lighting was fine, the salsa was fresh and VERY tasty, as were the warm chips.

Melanie, our server was outstanding.

Great place to go.

Been to Revolution Cantina? Share your experiences!