“Great nachos and margaritas ”
Review of Revolution Cantina

Revolution Cantina
Ranked #2 of 48 Restaurants in Claremont
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Cuisines: Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly comfortable place with a bar and nice seating. Staff was terrific and very helpful. Margarita really well made. Wonderful salsa and chips as well. Can’t wait to get back there for a complete dinner.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

We've eaten here for lunch several times and it's always been a wonderful experience. Tonight we were here for dinner before a show at the Opera House. I called ahead for a table - which was a good move since the wait was 45+ minutes when we arrived. Staff was kind enough to take our reservation. We had a nice high table in the bar area. As I mentioned, it was a busy night and space was tight. The walls, covered with metal, are beautiful and add to the ambiance, but the sound just rang off of the smooth surface. We were frustrated by the noise and can usually handle LOUD music, etc. The service was friendly - our food was good - I had the fish tacos, he had the shrimp fajitas. Both had a nice heat with fresh flavors - including mango on the tacos! Note to self - don't go for dinner when there's a how in town.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Love the food! Great drinks and salsa and chips yummy! Nice little place in Claremont. Always consistantly great food and service.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

The menu is a little different than the typical Mexican restaurant and the food is always well prepared. The tequila selection is a solid average.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Took my two boys here for dinner. Food was nothing spectacular- but it wasn't bad. Very standard food compared to other Mexican restaurants we've been to (ordered enchiladas). Server was friendly and the vibe was fun.

Only issue we had was they brought my youngest son's kids meal out WAY before the adult entrees made it to the table (he's 11). It wasn't even our server who brought his quesadilla out. Needless to say, he was close to being finished by the time our enchiladas made it out, so he got a little restless waiting on us to finish.

If I was back in town I may consider a return. Like I said, it was nothing special food wise but still a good meal.

Been to Revolution Cantina? Share your experiences!