“So-so”
Review of Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut
Ranked #26 of 48 Restaurants in Claremont
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Our waiter was very polite and nice. The breadsticks were fantastic. There was a woman with a blank stare behind the counter. She stood looking into the dining area and often ran her fingers through her greasy hair and scratching her head. A major turn-off. We will not be back.

1  Thank NewEnglanderVermont

Reviewed 2 January 2018

The lunch buffet is a great value, they are well stocked with a nice variety of pizzas, that taste yummy. The salad bar is awesome as well.

1  Thank Lisa F
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Clean, neat, orderly, and well-stocked for a buffet. HOT foods were hot & salads were COLD. Our attentive server, Derek, was able to refill our drinks, provide us suggestions, asked the cook for additional pizza offerings we liked and the cook made those specific pies available to the buffet. Derek was happy to work here, friendly, kind, and professional in dress & appearance. When we visit Claremont, this has always been our "GO TO" lunch treat. Inexpensive and tasty. You cannot walk away hungry!

Reviewed 10 March 2016

Pizza Hut is not the first place I would normally choose when it comes to lunch on a budget. However, their lunch buffet is very reasonable and has a large variety of pizzas to choose from. My fiance and I were able to have a fairly cheap lunch and I wasn't forced to compromise on a pizza that we would both like!

My main complaints would be about the cleanliness of the restaurant and the service. I know it's a buffet, but having only two waitresses on when the restaurant is PACKED, is really not good customer service. I felt bad for the two waitresses as they just couldn't keep up with clearing plates and refilling drinks, not to mention cleaning tables and any mess on the floors. The waitresses reacted to this stress by lashing out at their tables. I've been a waitress. I know how tough it can be, but giving attitude to your customers does not help the business. I would have given them at least four stars if it wasn't for this, because the food really was pretty good.

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

Came in on 3/5/16 at 2:00pm. 3 kids working (not really) 1 girl 2 guys. We were sat with our menus which were covered with food pieces and were told the waitress would be with us in a minute. Waited 20 minutes with no one coming to our table. Then noticed that none of the five tables there were eating. Our waitress was up in front at the register just standing there talking to someone who wasn't there to eat.

Place is run down, filthy and the employees don't care. Definitely stay clear of here! Amazed they only have two reviews.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!